PDA

View Full Version : Help with my campaign.

CrimsonCrust
January 2nd, 2013, 18:38
I was wondering if someone could read over the first part of my campaign. It is written in the story part of FG. But I have it saved in a word document. I can copy and paste it to a private message. Let me know if there is any great person out there willing to help!

Thanks,

CrimsonCrust

Isembard
January 2nd, 2013, 19:08
I'd be more than happy to read it through for you. Just let me know what sort of feedback you want and ideally when you'd like it looked at. I've got next week of work so have plenty of time to read through.
Offers open so just let me know.

CrimsonCrust
January 2nd, 2013, 19:34
I'd be more than happy to read it through for you. Just let me know what sort of feedback you want and ideally when you'd like it looked at. I've got next week of work so have plenty of time to read through.
Offers open so just let me know.

I have a ultimate license think you could log in and I can share the story sheet?

Isembard
January 2nd, 2013, 20:10
I'm free to look at it tommorrow night any time after 7pm (GMT). If you PM me log in details and a suitable time that would be great.
Alternatively I'll PM my email address if you can send me a word copy I'll probably be able to read it at work.

Isembard
January 2nd, 2013, 21:21
I've had a read through and PM'd my thoughts. I hope it's the sort of thing you wanted.
Cheers
Isembard