PDA

View Full Version : Can a licesne be transferred?

malvok
December 31st, 2012, 15:38
A few friends and I all bought full licenses a while back. While three of us love the game and play each week, the fourth hasn't played and most likely won't ever play with us.

I've been thinking of maybe buying his license from him to give to someone else and was wondering if this was possible?

Griogre
December 31st, 2012, 18:35
To fix the typo you have to edit then click the "Go Advanced" mode button. Technically, the license can't be transferred if he's installed it.

ddavison
January 2nd, 2013, 06:02
It's not officially allowed within license agreement but we're pretty laid back about stuff like that as long as people are trying to do the right thing.

-Doug

CrimsonCrust
January 2nd, 2013, 17:05
It's not officially allowed within license agreement but we're pretty laid back about stuff like that as long as people are trying to do the right thing.

-Doug

Man you guys are really cool on this site. And the program rocks. Thanks for having a awesome product and awesome team :)

Thanks,

CrimsonCrust

malvok
January 2nd, 2013, 19:03
I approached my friend and when I asked if he wanted to sell it he showed renewed interest in playing. I'll wrangle him into a game if it's the last thing I do. :)

Gonna get my nephew to pick up a copy for himself now.

Griogre
January 3rd, 2013, 01:00
Sounds like a win-win. :)

bennis1980
January 3rd, 2013, 17:39
More like a win-win-win...

...Smiteworks has earned valuable loyalty points and social capital from it's fans also. I have had a similar experience with them in the past.

ddavison
January 4th, 2013, 04:12
Glad it got sorted. At the end of the day, we're just a couple gamers ourselves. Thanks for the compliments though.