PDA

View Full Version : *PFS The Disappeared Tier 4-5

Skellan
December 31st, 2012, 03:12
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5. A powerful ally of the Pathfinder Society has disappeared, and no one but the Pathfinders even remembers that she ever existed. Can the PCs discover the fate of their missing associate, or will all memory of her be erased completely from history? Written by Jonathan H. Keith.

The following people voted for this scenario:

avro5731, DAWPage, Dust Raven, Gadreun, Killian, Tinculin

Please sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=964)and vote for the time that suits you.

Rose Claymore
December 31st, 2012, 03:21
Hello new thread!

Skellan
December 31st, 2012, 03:25
Hopefully, we will be able to schedule this so everyone gets to play

DrSmackMatters
December 31st, 2012, 05:37
so would this scenario be open to a brand new player just getting back in to rpg's?

Skellan
December 31st, 2012, 06:18
This session is full :(
If you subscribe to the game announcement thread you will get an email when a new game is being planned. You should get a game soon as sessions run pretty regularly.
In the meantime perhaps check out the introduction ti the pathfinder society thread. just let me know if you have any questions :)

Killian
December 31st, 2012, 18:21
Look ing at the Tier I'm submitting Claudia my Level 3, If you do play tier 4-5 she should be able to run away fast enough :P and won't upset the balance either way. Attached are .xml's and latest .pdf.

lachancery
January 1st, 2013, 03:41
I know the party is full based on the voting poll, but I have signed up as an alternative should one of the other player not show up. Here are MorQuesse's files, just in case.

Aajednee
January 1st, 2013, 23:00
posted for it with times just let us know when you plan on doing it :)

Rose Claymore
January 1st, 2013, 23:25
We all appear to be level 3, or in one case, 2. Are we sure we want to tackle this at the 4-5 tier? I'm up for it, of course, but scary!!

Skellan
January 1st, 2013, 23:56
Ok, we have a group of four for thurs at 7pm gmt so i am going to run this then
for those of you that cant make this i will be running another session at the weekend so you should all get to play

DAWPage
January 3rd, 2013, 02:19
Keese 2nd Level Ranager

Skellan
January 3rd, 2013, 05:00
Thanks for the characters and chronicles so far. If you havent yet uploaded yourchronicle and character, please do so. If you have any trouble getting the info to me just let me know

DAWPage
January 3rd, 2013, 15:47
I have just had a conference scheduled for me at the start of game time, it should be about an hour. I can log into Fantasy grounds, but I won't be able to listen or talk for the first hour or so of the game. If there is an alt who can play, then I will drop out. If you would rather I drop out, I understand and have no problem with that.

Dave (Keese)

Rose Claymore
January 3rd, 2013, 15:50
Thanks for the characters and chronicles so far. If you havent yet uploaded yourchronicle and character, please do so. If you have any trouble getting the info to me just let me know
You should still have Wirbel as I haven't played him elsewhere since our last game.

Skellan
January 3rd, 2013, 17:28
Thats cool Dust :)
Would everyone be ok with an 8 pm gmt start so Braken can join from the start?

Rose Claymore
January 3rd, 2013, 18:06
I'm okay with 8pm. :)

lachancery
January 4th, 2013, 02:17
Thanks Skellan for running this scenario; I loved the Mission Impossible feel to it!

Apologies for my limited participation in the later part of the scenario. To stay to the end, I was carrying around my laptop, with my headset on my ears, while I was caring for my sick wife & kids, and preparing dinner for the family! It was the first time I've had to multi-task like this. I listened to everything, but it was too noisy & busy to talk or type. Still made it very interesting to listen to the unfolding story.

Oh, and congratulations on succeeding the scenario; there was some brilliant role-playing going on! :)

Rose Claymore
January 4th, 2013, 03:12
I enjoyed this scenario a lot. Surprising little combat, but I'm not sure if that's because of how the scenario is written or if we just managed to avoid it. I'm not sure if my favorite part (for Wirbel at least) was helping others with their perception checks in that hall, or ducking back into the waiting room at the last second. Overall I loved the puzzle solving most though.

I'm looking forward to seeing (and playing) where this overall story arc is going.

Skellan
January 4th, 2013, 04:02
Yeah, I like running this one. You all did really well.

I think the next big one will be fortress of the nail. I reckon this is going to be a right bloodbath. Justt need to get you to lvl 5 for it. Speaking of which, once I sort out the chronicles I am going to build feast of ravenmoor with a view to running it sunday, weds and sunday....

Killian
January 4th, 2013, 11:59
Great scenario Skellan was a really good mission.

lachancery
January 5th, 2013, 02:20
You've been GMing a lot of scenarios Skellan, thought I'd make it easier for my next chronicle sheet:

Scenario Chronicle #: 8
Player name: Yves
Character Name: MorQuesse
PFS #: 59603-1
Starting XP: 6
Initial Fame: 11
Initial Prestige: 9
Start GP: 952
Day Job Roll: 11

Items bought:
1 scroll detect charm (25gp)
1 scroll detect evil (25gp)
1 scroll detect undead (25gp)
1 scroll remove fear (25gp)
1 scroll sanctuary (25gp)

Consumed:
1 charge on Wand of Cure Light Wounds

Rose Claymore
January 5th, 2013, 04:48
I think you have all my stuff from my previous chronicle, but new for this one:

Day Job Roll: Take 10 = 26

Purchase:

Alchemist lab (200 gp)
2 holy water (50 gp)

Skellan
January 5th, 2013, 05:00
I have been caught up with something today but will have all outstanding chronicles up to date tomorrow

Killian
January 5th, 2013, 23:00
There's a couple of gaps because of my connection timing out but this should help. P.S looking over my PP looks like it was accounted for in my calculations so it's fine.

Scenario Chronicle #: 9
Player name: Killian
Character Name: Claudia Ketrik
PFS #: 40412-1
Starting XP: 8
Initial Fame: 15
Initial Prestige: 13
Start GP: 2063.5
Day Job Roll: ???

Items bought:
1 x Potion Antitoxin (50GP)
1 x Raucus Canard (100GP)
1 x Handy Haversack (2000GP)

Items Sold: Backpack Masterwork (25GP)

Consumed:
1 potion Antitoxin
1x charge wand (Disguise Self) 4 charges remaining

Lemme know if you need to record the level up anywhere haven't had to last couple of times.

Skellan
January 6th, 2013, 06:53
Characters Chronicles and Boons are located here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/czjxouugd1wzlck/_rDZxqh5fv)

Thanks for playing!