PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands Noir anyone?

daddystabz
December 30th, 2012, 01:16
Any interest in playing Deadlands Noir over Fantasy Grounds with Skype for voice communication? Some friends and I are setting this up now.

adammar
December 30th, 2012, 02:08
What times?

Dershem
December 30th, 2012, 02:55
What times?

I'd be seriously interested pending date/time. I didn't realize they did anything new for deadland's in ages.

daddystabz
December 30th, 2012, 03:27
Possibly Mondays at 9pm est but are negotiable for other days/times to try to accommodate.

daddystabz
December 30th, 2012, 04:07
Also, are any of you possibly interested in being a GM? I'd be willing to buy a PDF for whoever decides to GM. If not, I might be willing to give it a go but I only have the GM license, not an ultimate license.

wiley15
January 1st, 2013, 04:48
Interested as well. Long time role-player but would be new to both Savage Worlds and Fantasy Ground. A few quick questions if you don't mind -- what were you thinking of for frequency of sessions? How many players? Session length? Thanks.

daddystabz
January 2nd, 2013, 01:02
We have not decided day of the week and time because we need to know everyone's availability first so we can try to accommodate as many as we can. Can you all please post your availability so we can try to get this figured out?

We would preferably shoot for a weekly or bi-weekly game for around 3-4 hour sessions at least, maybe longer when we can. Right now if all the people end up playing that showed initial interest we would have around 5 players and a GM with the possibility of being able to grab more if needed from our regular Monday night Deadlands Old West game.

ddavison
January 2nd, 2013, 05:57
Just make sure to use the NPC "Davison" in your campagin. :)

wiley15
January 3rd, 2013, 15:56
Tuesdays or Thursdays starting at 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. would work best for me. Some possibility for other times but would be difficult for consistent attendance.

dipnotz
January 4th, 2013, 16:18
I'd be interested in throwing my fedora in the ring on this one, too, as a player or GM.

I've DMed a few Pathfinder campaigns on FG2 and would consider running this if another GM doesn't step up (I have Ultimate license, and was a Deadlands Noir Kickstarter backer so I have all the PDFs). I'm in the Dominican Republic, so EST +1 right now. Weekday games from about 8-12 my time (7-11EST) work the best, and I'd be available bi-weekly. If I GM, I'd prefer to keep the number of players managable (3-4) since I'll be learning the SW extensions and have only GMed a few sessions of Deadlands live before.

Key thing for me will be to make sure our play styles are a fit--I can post my DM "resume" later (at work now) to make sure we are going to get out of it what we want. No fun unless we are all having fun, right?

SusieBlu
January 4th, 2013, 20:47
I would love to play as well. I am new to Fantasy Grounds and live in Central European Time Zone so weekends work best for me to match time zones easier.