PDA

View Full Version : Table missing

Zygon2004
December 27th, 2012, 19:11
Hello

I'm confused at what I may have done wrong here. I've attached a screen shot. The left side FG is the GM version and the right is a player ciient that I opened so I could see it how players do.

The table is the same one. On the GM client I shared the table but this is how it looked on the other side.

JohnD
December 27th, 2012, 21:11
That's interesting... I had that happen once when the source book was checked (not lightning bolted) and hadn't finished loading yet. Did you try to close/re-open?

Then again, if both instances are on the same computer, it would/should be instantaneous.

Zygon2004
December 28th, 2012, 00:57
It is on the same computer. Here's something else I just noticed, maybe it will help. I created a new campaign to later export into my main one. In that one, I can load the table just fine as the player. It's just in my long-running base campaign that the table doesn't load.

Trenloe
December 28th, 2012, 01:02
Sounds like the player cache may have got messed up.

From the player side delete the cache directory: <FG App Data Diectory>\cache\<Campaign name> when the player is not connected. Re-connect and it will re-download the cache from the GM. There will be no data lost deleting this cache as it is just a local copy the player uses.

Zygon2004
December 28th, 2012, 01:11
That was it!! Thank you very much. :-)