PDA

View Full Version : Useful tables

CrimsonCrust
December 27th, 2012, 15:25
Can tables that other players have made be shared?

If so does anyone have any useful tables for new GM's? Such as crit and fumble tables?

Here is the fumble one. I did not find it on the mods list.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16642&highlight=pathfinder+fumble

I am trying to figure out how to mod and what not. Unfortunately I am a nob when it comes to this. I will keep trying to plug away. But if there is anyone out there that would like to share that would be awesome :)

Thanks,

CrimsonCrust

Trenloe
December 27th, 2012, 15:41
Can tables that other players have made be shared?
Yes, they can be shared via a module - as long as the data does not break any copyright laws.

If so does anyone have any useful tables for new GM's? Such as crit and fumble tables?
Pathfinder crit and fumbles tables here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16642

I am trying to figure out how to mod and what not. Unfortunately I am a nob when it comes to this. I will keep trying to plug away. But if there is anyone out there that would like to share that would be awesome :)
Tables can now be exported from a campaign as a module:

In a test campaign, create the tables you want to export.
In chat type /export
Fill out the export window - check "Tables".
Right-click and select "Export"

You now have a module with your custom tables contained within.

CrimsonCrust
December 27th, 2012, 15:43
Thanks Trenloe. You really do know everything about this game haha. I think most of us would be f'd with out you :)

Trenloe
December 27th, 2012, 15:49
Thanks Trenloe. You really do know everything about this game haha. I think most of us would be f'd with out you :)
Nice of you to say so! :)

CrimsonCrust
December 27th, 2012, 15:52
One more question. I downloaded the conditions mod. But I can not figure out how to get it to show up on the effects tab. Do I need to add each effect? Or does the mod do that?

I can't even see it in the mod's tab to activate, even after putting it in the mods folder.

CrimsonCrust
December 27th, 2012, 15:56
NM I reloaded FG and they showed up.

Thanks again Trenloe.

CrimsonCrust
January 8th, 2013, 13:31
Hey trenloe will this export tables that I uploaded too? Like the crit tables? Should I remove those first?

Trenloe
January 8th, 2013, 13:45
When you use /export it will only export only "stuff" you've manually added into FG. Stuff from modules will not be exported.

CrimsonCrust
January 8th, 2013, 14:08
OK cool. Thanks :)