PDA

View Full Version : PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony Sunday 23rd December 5.00pm GMT

Skellan
December 20th, 2012, 00:42
PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony
Sunday 23rd December 5.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

The eldest daughter of the prominent Blakros family is set to wed an influential Hellknight, and the Pathfinder Society is invited to the festivities. Dressed for a wedding befitting royalty, a team of Pathfinders attend the ceremony on behalf of the Decemvirate, but will their presence ultimately strengthen the Society's relationship with the influential Blakroses, or will events at the wedding bring the already tenuous alliance to a breaking point?

Please post your character and previous chronicle to this thread, and sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=958) to book your place

This has a fair bit of rp in, I expect it may run long, so it would be best to put aside 5-6 hours and I will schedule a short break

Malkavian_Andi
December 20th, 2012, 02:59
I'm definitely interested in playing, but right now I can't provide you with my latest chronicle, because I'd still need the chronicle from last weekend's Assault on the Kindom of the Impossible.
(But that one is not the latest chronicle. I played Mists of Mwangi last Tuesday.)

Well, I hope I will get everything together until then.

Skellan
December 20th, 2012, 03:22
Hmm :( lets see how this pans out. I wouldnt fancy you playing being 2 chronicles behind or i could end up proper messy. I am sure we will sort something out even if you play a pregen and apply it to ses. I know this isnt great tho

Rose Claymore
December 20th, 2012, 08:04
I've been waiting for this one!

Wirbel has a bit of a history with the Blakros family by now, and it seems fitting he'd be invited to the wedding. You have his last chronicle, Skellan, but since he leveled up with it I'll send you his updated xml by the weekend.

Quick question: Is it alright if I go ahead and spend my 10 pp and get his ship before the start of the scenario? Not necessarily planning on making use of it, but I figured I'd go ahead and get it for him (if for no other reason I'll be able to call him Captain Wirbelsturm). :) If this is cool I'll probably also pick up some "fancy" pirate clothes (equivalent to courtier outfit in cost and function, but with a more navel appearance). I'll even buy the jewelry (pirate bling!).

Killian
December 20th, 2012, 08:24
Awesome, and in my time zone as well. Quick heads up I have a final martial arts lesson scheduled for "sometime" Sunday but it's almost certainly the morning so shouldn't disrupt the game (unless I don't survive :P)

Attached is the latest chronicle and updated .xml files for Claudia Ketrik (40412-1) and her familiar. This will be chronicle number 8

Malkavian_Andi
December 20th, 2012, 12:07
Hmm :( lets see how this pans out. I wouldnt fancy you playing being 2 chronicles behind or i could end up proper messy. I am sure we will sort something out even if you play a pregen and apply it to ses. I know this isnt great tho
No, that's true. Since the scenario has a lot of social in it, and Ses is a social character, I would want him to be there in person.
If I can't get his chronicles up to date by then, I will back up from the game (sad as it would be), but lets jus hope for the best ;).

DAWPage
December 20th, 2012, 12:36
Braken, 5/1 Cleric/Ranger

Dave

Malkavian_Andi
December 20th, 2012, 22:41
ok, I have it all in order now. I hope you can read the chronicle well enough (I didn't have the time to scan it this time, so it's a photo.)

Rose Claymore
December 20th, 2012, 23:46
Lords and Ladies of House Blakros and House Kastner, may I present to you Captain Wirbelsturm of the Pathfinder Society...

Aajednee
December 20th, 2012, 23:48
ok i know youve got mine but ill post my character anyway it will get me used to doing it properly and who doesnt love a good wedding :cry:

Tinculin
December 20th, 2012, 23:55
Such a wonderful occassion, Maeyher will gladly attend this happy day!

Blackfoot
December 21st, 2012, 13:25
We can't make the date unfortunately.

Malkavian_Andi
December 23rd, 2012, 22:54
Thanks a lot for the game, it was really fun. :)

So, here's the summary for Sesquipedalix's chronicle:

PFS-#: 42939-2
Player: Andreas Forster
Faction: Lantern Lodge

previous chronicle #: 9
XP on previous chronicle: 8
Prestige on previous chronicle: 4
Fame on previous chronicle: 15
gold on previous chronicle: 1416

Items bought:
- Wand of Cure light Wounds (2 PP)
- Cloak of Resistance +1 (1000 gold)

Rose Claymore
December 23rd, 2012, 23:01
That was an awesome game. I love this scenario. I think my favorite part was insulting Nigel after failing a diplomacy roll with him, then making up for it (though I still didn't succeed on my faction mission :( ).

My other favorite part was not setting fire to any PCs. That's a first!

Now, who wants to go for a ride on my new ship? I'm bound for Riddleport and we can "pick up supplies" on the way! :pirate:

Skellan
December 23rd, 2012, 23:35
it was fun :)
My favourite bit was Braken's Tina Turner impression :) It was certainly a distraction

Killian
December 24th, 2012, 22:04
Thanks again for the session. Home for christmas now away from my normal computer so not got all my details. Sorry Skellan if you'll have to grab it from my last chronicle. Didn't spot any purchases but not got the full list. Bit spend was noble's outfit 75GP

Tinculin
December 24th, 2012, 22:20
Dusk Raven - Maeyher would love a trip to Riddleport with Captain Wurbelsturm!!

Skellan - As discussed - Have resent you my previous chronicle sheet as the gold is in error - my final gold should be 264 so will need a correct copy of that please :)

Asides from that Maeyher purchased:
Nobles Outfit & Jewelry (175gp)

Will also buy
Oil of Magic Weapon (50gp)

Skellan
December 27th, 2012, 23:29
Chronicles for this session will be posted tomorrow :)

Rose Claymore
December 27th, 2012, 23:39
Yay!

Did everyone have a happy Christmas, merry Yule or otherwise a pleasant Tuesday?

Malkavian_Andi
December 27th, 2012, 23:49
Well, I had a nice time. A proper Yule would have been better, but my family prefers Christmas. But it was still nice.

Good to know the chronicles are on their way :)

Skellan
December 29th, 2012, 02:07
Characters and Chronicles are located here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fp66ei3zv6xaqbz/sB4zKhXdm8)

Hope you all had fun and hope to see you at my table again soon :D

Rose Claymore
December 29th, 2012, 02:19
Awesome!

Only two things :(

I actually used 2 charged from my wand; one for the test at the ship to prove it's not really a want of everyone dies, and one to heal Michelea in the boat.

I also wanted to buy a handy haversack now that my fame is high enough.

No biggie on either, I can always buy the haversack on my next chronicle since you've already signed this one, and I don't think anyone in my local group checks for wand uses anyway and certainly won't mind if I check off an addition one if they do. :)

Skellan
December 29th, 2012, 02:23
That's cool, I have updated your chronicle

Rose Claymore
December 29th, 2012, 06:32
Awesome! (the sequel)

Malkavian_Andi
December 29th, 2012, 08:24
Cool. Time to level up for me :)

Would you mind adding the Crystalhue holiday boon for me? (I don't know if the others want one, too)

Rose Claymore
December 29th, 2012, 10:07
Cool. Time to level up for me :)

Would you mind adding the Crystalhue holiday boon for me? (I don't know if the others want one, too)
What's the Crystalhue boon?

Malkavian_Andi
December 29th, 2012, 10:41
It's a special chronicle you can only get in a limited period of time. You don't get any Experience, Prestige, or gold with it, just a few special boons that grant a small bonus to a skill check or a similar bonus.

Here's Trenloe's thread for Crystalhue: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17896

Rose Claymore
December 29th, 2012, 11:09
Sure, I'll take on of those!

Sounds pretty nifty for Wirbel, especially considering the nature of this scenario.

Skellan
December 29th, 2012, 16:31
Sure, I will do a crystalhue boon for anyone that wants one.
I will get them sorted a little later today

Malkavian_Andi
January 1st, 2013, 05:18
just a reminder: When will the Crystalhue boons be ready?
I was just wondering...

Skellan
January 1st, 2013, 18:02
I will sort these out a bit later after the game this evening

Skellan
January 6th, 2013, 04:04
Ok Crystalhue Boons are available here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fp66ei3zv6xaqbz/sB4zKhXdm8)

I have done them for Maehyer, Ses and Wirbelsturm. If anyone else wants one, just let me know

lachancery
August 22nd, 2013, 04:02
Those who enjoyed this scenario, the Blakros Matrimony, should check out The Hellknight's Feast (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19328-5-03-The-Hellknight-s-Feast-August-25th-8-30pm-EDT-(GMT-4)&p=154305&viewfull=1#post154305) - the spiritual successor in season 5.