PDA

View Full Version : Interest in DnD 5e playtest or Dungeon-a-day

Mgrancey
December 18th, 2012, 04:11
I am planning to run either a playtest of DnD Next or the Dungeon-A-Day dungeon crawl. I play on Sunday and Wednesday nights, and run on Monday nights. This leaves Tuesdays and Thursdays.

What ever I run will probably be every other week, with alterations for holidays. I currently work retail, though that will be changing at some point as I am in my last semester before graduating, I hope to find a new job before the end of the semester which of course will change stuff.

So please vote so I can determine interest and decide on what to prep and run.

Been warned that people think I am violating NDA and OPTA; so allow me to clarify. IF I run DnD Next playtest, I am working under the belief that they (participating players) have also signed them as well.
Additionally, when I create the module I am using the restricted formats, which either doesn't download onto their computers or requires being connected to mine.

I haven't received any input about being in violation, and quite simply if it is that big of a deal I simply won't bother; this is not emotional blackmail or guilting, it will simply have become to much trouble to enjoy.

Djmaxx
December 18th, 2012, 16:28
I am good for a Tuesday D&D NEXT/5e game

shinoco
December 19th, 2012, 04:36
I am interested in a 5e game on Tuesday, Thursday, or both.

Emerald_wind
December 20th, 2012, 22:33
I'd definitely be down for a D&D Next game. Tuesdays or Thursdays (depending on time) would work well for me.

Mgrancey
December 22nd, 2012, 05:47
Evenings would probably at earliest be 7, not set in stone, but I figure that allows most people to get home and eat.

Alzarian Crimson
January 1st, 2013, 22:48
I'd be interested in a 5e play test as well.

From what I understand, virtual tabletop play testing of 5e has been expressly approved by Wizards provided all participants have signed the licensing agreement and no game information is made public. As I understand it, participants are asked to make a post on the sponsoring website (here) disclosing their having signed the play test agreement, disclosing their play test ID (or actual name) and no public posts are to be made revealing any 5e information. Other sites are giving private boards to play testers to avoid violating this last rule. Don't take my word for it. I believe this information is posted on the Wizard site.

I have signed the play test agreement with Wizards and my ID there is Alzarian Crimson.

Emerald_wind
January 2nd, 2013, 10:45
I also have signed the playtest agreement as Emerald_wind.