PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 or 2 more players

rbeard101
December 13th, 2012, 04:21
Starting up a Scales of War game. Looking for 1 or 2 more players.

The existing players have been playing for a little over a year and to give the current DM a break we decided to start new characters. We play about every other Sunday at 12:00 Noon Chicago time. (UTC-6hrs). We have a couple of folks from Germany, 1 in Chicago and a couple more west coast.

We've been using a different Tabletop and are starting up with Fantasy Grounds for the first time. GM has an Ultimate license so no investment needed for new players. We will be learning FG as we go. We also use Herolab, but not a requirement.

Game style is pretty relaxed. We are heavier on tactics than hard-core role-playing. We are not rule lawyers and neither are we looking for rules lawyers.

Also looking for mature players. Most of us are in our 30's or 40's and have played various flavors of D&D and other systems over the years. This campaign will use most 4E core books. Essentials Rules are not being utilized.

Trying to get a game together for this coming Sunday. If you interested, send me a PM or reply to this post.

Party currently consists of a Druid, a Warlock, a Fighter, and 1 TBD. Looking to flesh out the party with 1 or 2 more!
:) :)

ToxicReign
December 13th, 2012, 16:08
Very interested in playing a 4e game with an experienced group i was a big 3.5e player but lost my group around 4 years ago and have been unable to get anything going since then just recently discouvered the online community and want to get playing again im on the westcoast and your game times would work well for me.

rbeard101
December 15th, 2012, 03:55
Check your PM! Would love for you to join us.

Uncle Bupkis
December 17th, 2012, 18:30
I am down for it, I haven't used FG in a while, but I'll pick it up again soon enough.

Are slots still open?

Sharpevil
December 18th, 2012, 06:34
Hm. Darn. Looks like you've filled up. Send me a pm if someone drops. I have fair knowledge of FG and DnDi, so I could join at the drop of a hat.

rbeard101
December 19th, 2012, 02:08
Sorry guys. We filled up.