PDA

View Full Version : Savage on Sunday (mornings GMT)

bennis1980
December 13th, 2012, 02:20
Does anyone want to play Savage Worlds starting around 10am GMT on a Sunday morning?

This is really the only time slot that suits me and we have a ready and willing GM

Check out Ikael's Game Calendar entry (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=948)

(Ikael, I hope you don't mind me advertising your game, I really want to get this going - the story and ruleset intrigue me)

scofsins
December 16th, 2012, 01:39
Are you all still looking for people if so i would like to join.

bennis1980
December 16th, 2012, 09:16
Yeah sure. It's really up to Ikael so just join on the calendar and PM him.

scofsins
December 16th, 2012, 09:35
I already have

Ikael
December 16th, 2012, 13:36
Does anyone want to play Savage Worlds starting around 10am GMT on a Sunday morning?

This is really the only time slot that suits me and we have a ready and willing GM

Check out Ikael's Game Calendar entry (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=948)

(Ikael, I hope you don't mind me advertising your game, I really want to get this going - the story and ruleset intrigue me)

Thanks for the advertising! I have been really busy handling chirstmas factors up to this point so it has been great that you have done some nice job advertising this game :)

I have had long break on FG gaming and didn't recall that finding suitable schedule was this hard, so my first attempt is to try going with 12:00 (GMT+2) starting time and if we get players we're good to go. Fortnightly gaming wound be possible, but I strongly would prefer weekly base. The reason is because I have "duties" to travel much these days and sometimes it might come to that I am not able to use my FG machine at all on sundays. Those kind of situations would cause one week break for this campaign. If the game would be fortnightly it could turn that these break-weekends would hit to that very gaming day and then we would have three weeks break :cry: I cannot predict much into the future at the moment but I will be learning more about my travelling on the next january.

So I would go with this "flexible" weekly sunday gaming schedule at first and if we won't be getting players we can adjust it to be fortynightly.

EDIT: I am contacting (PMing) all interested players personally and checking that schedule time suits for them. If it does I will accept them one-by-one into the game

Karrth
December 16th, 2012, 16:55
do you have any more room? If so I'd be interested :)

Ikael
December 16th, 2012, 17:35
Good news everyone, we have the minimum number of players (3) joined and accepted in so we can actually go ahead starting the game!

do you have any more room? If so I'd be interested :)

At the moment there are two more slots open, and one pending request so yes there is still room. Just leave pending request to game calendar and I will contact you using FG forums private messaging, making sure that schedule is ok with you. After this small process I will be activating your pending request and you're in.

EDIT: I am suggesting 30th December to be the first game session day. Please be active ain voting YES or NO in game calendar so I can know that we have set of people joining in the session. Character creation should be done before that time. I can host character creation session in following days:

17th and 18th december (anywhere 17:00 - 21:00 GMT+2)
27th and 28th december (anywhere 17:00 - 21:00 GMT+2)
29th december (anywhere 12:00 - 22:00 GMT+2)

Please PM about what would be good time for you. If character creation cannot be done at those days, we will do it at the first session.

bennis1980
December 16th, 2012, 20:12
That's great news. I'm pretty excited about it

bennis1980
December 18th, 2012, 02:27
Ikael,

I've sent you a character submission for your approval. We can change stuff at the character creation session.

Really liking what you've done with the ruleset extension

SybilznBitz
December 18th, 2012, 08:49
Applied for position. Really interested in the setting and system we are using. The fact that you're playing +8 hours on me is the miracle I need. More than willing to work stuff out through PM.

Harbinger
December 25th, 2012, 17:19
I applied for your Rolemaster game showing already for Sundays, but if this one is playing instead or if you would rather I join this one, I would like to join. I'm new to FG but I have been RPG for many years. I left you contact info on the request for the the rolemaster game.

bennis1980
December 26th, 2012, 02:06
I will be continuing to run the RM game on sunday evenings and you are more than welcome to do both if you wish, although we a swopping over to Unified rolemaster so it will be new for all of us.

I am still hoping to play (not GM) in the Savage Cyradon game on sunday mornings and the system is nice and simple so you will benefit from learning FG straight off.

Harbinger
December 26th, 2012, 04:41
Thank you for the reply! I'll do both ifI can but I have some questions. First what do you need, from the looks of the roster, your group looks like a healer (lay healer) might be helpful? Do you just give characters for us to play or do we make them our selves or do you work with us? Not sure what the norm is with FG games. I you have time so we can talk on TS3, I'd like to get my character ready just so I can make sure I did it right. I would hate to cause a delay to other players just because of my being new to FG.

Thanks again.

bennis1980
December 26th, 2012, 08:15
I've PM'd my reply. I don't want to talk too much about RM in a Savage Worlds post (I think my signature is enough :) )

Hope to see you in Savage Cyradon too.