PDA

View Full Version : PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony Saturday 15th December 12.00am GMT

Skellan
December 11th, 2012, 00:03
PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony
Saturday 15th December 12.00am GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

The eldest daughter of the prominent Blakros family is set to wed an influential Hellknight, and the Pathfinder Society is invited to the festivities. Dressed for a wedding befitting royalty, a team of Pathfinders attend the ceremony on behalf of the Decemvirate, but will their presence ultimately strengthen the Society's relationship with the influential Blakroses, or will events at the wedding bring the already tenuous alliance to a breaking point?

Please post your character and previous chronicle to this thread, and sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=949) to book your place

Bloodlust
December 11th, 2012, 00:14
Jamal, ranger 6, 53968-1

FlowerPower
December 11th, 2012, 00:32
I would like to play Thea the 4th Level Ranger.
I've attached my last Chronicle and will attach my .xml files a bit later on.

Blackfoot
December 11th, 2012, 00:35
Level 4 Cavalier.

lachancery
December 11th, 2012, 02:37
Damn, that night is my work's christmas party! :( Enjoy the wedding, guys...

OrenSatov
December 11th, 2012, 02:48
I've had my attention elsewhere and it appears things have changed somewhat.

What are the files and types permitted for submission to play?

TIA,

Oren

P.S. If I were to play, I'd be bringing Ashley the Sage, Bard 6. (She has adventured with Thea, Dowrimple and Fang.)

Blackfoot
December 11th, 2012, 02:51
This one is 3-7 so you need at least a 3rd level character.. its usually a good idea to upload a .xml file of your character from FG and a PDF or image (scan/pic) of your last chronicle... makes it easy on the GM and you.

Gwaihir Scout
December 11th, 2012, 02:55
Damn, that night is my work's christmas party! :( Enjoy the wedding, guys...

Dang, I can't make it either. Maybe some other time.

Blackfoot
December 11th, 2012, 02:55
Oof. I just realized.. Skellan, is this slot Saturday night or Friday night?

Saturday 12am GMT is Friday 7pm EST... hrm?

Hrm.. I'm going to need to check on our availability for that one.

Trenloe
December 11th, 2012, 03:58
I've had my attention elsewhere and it appears things have changed somewhat.

What are the files and types permitted for submission to play?

TIA,

Oren

P.S. If I were to play, I'd be bringing Ashley the Sage, Bard 6. (She has adventured with Thea, Dowrimple and Fang.)
Hi Oren, welcome back! :-)

Some info about providing your last chronicle sheet here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17754

A fully completed chronicle sheet from the previous adventure is all that is needed - scan/photo it and send it to the GM. Then attach your PC .XML exported from FG and you're ready to go. :-)

Skellan
December 11th, 2012, 04:02
I will have to stop setting them up for midnight, its just confusing
This will be friday evening est. I will rerun this soon as it seems quite a few people are missing out on this slot

Blackfoot
December 11th, 2012, 04:23
I will have to stop setting them up for midnight, its just confusing
This will be friday evening est. I will rerun this soon as it seems quite a few people are missing out on this slot
Unfortunately, Friday night is bad for us... sorry. :(

Bloodlust
December 11th, 2012, 06:51
Come on the level 6 posse :)

OrenSatov
December 11th, 2012, 13:47
Hmm.

I guess that means I'm out too. I've received 40 CS from online play (including boons) and I can count on the fingers of 1 hand the number that were "complete" in the fashion required. Further, I have no printer, so I can't complete them in a way that would be conisdered legal. I don't even have a decent editor to digitally complete them (for the ones that aren't locked & passworded pdfs), and it is my understanding that doing that would be illegal anyway.

With neither a lite license nor Herolab, the best I can do is a kluged, fairly useless .XML, and I have to create them from scratch every time anything changes.

Looks like this community has passed me by.

Malkavian_Andi
December 11th, 2012, 14:09
So, do I understand correctly it will be in the night (friday to saturday midnight gmt)?
Too bad, I would have been interested, but I won't have time then.

Blackfoot
December 11th, 2012, 17:13
Hmm.

I guess that means I'm out too. I've received 40 CS from online play (including boons) and I can count on the fingers of 1 hand the number that were "complete" in the fashion required. Further, I have no printer, so I can't complete them in a way that would be conisdered legal. I don't even have a decent editor to digitally complete them (for the ones that aren't locked & passworded pdfs), and it is my understanding that doing that would be illegal anyway.

With neither a lite license nor Herolab, the best I can do is a kluged, fairly useless .XML, and I have to create them from scratch every time anything changes.

Looks like this community has passed me by.If you have incomplete Chronicle Sheets, approach the GMs and have them update them properly. If you check the Guide... there are clear rules for what is required both for the GMs and the Players.

Blackfoot
December 11th, 2012, 17:15
So, do I understand correctly it will be in the night (friday to saturday midnight gmt)?
Too bad, I would have been interested, but I won't have time then.
The game starts very early Saturday morning... or very late Friday... depending on how you look at it.. (or what your time zone is Friday 7pm EST) .. at midnight GMT.

OrenSatov
December 11th, 2012, 19:56
If you have incomplete Chronicle Sheets, approach the GMs and have them update them properly. If you check the Guide... there are clear rules for what is required both for the GMs and the Players.

I did that once, for my 2nd PFS game. The GM made such a stink about how PFS online paperwork was ungodly that he no longer judges online. I'd rather not be the PFS version of Typhoid Mary, so I'll cope with what scraps I'm given.

Skellan
December 12th, 2012, 12:02
Ok, while there is a lot of interest in this scenario, it appears to be taking place in an unpopular time slot.
If it hasn't filled in about 24 hours (Midday Thursday GMT) I will cancel this slot and rearrange it for another time.

Killian
December 13th, 2012, 12:21
Just to let you guys know I was interested and had a level 3 but couldn't commit to the time. I'll be looking out for when you reschedule this sounds like a lot of fun

Skellan
December 13th, 2012, 13:21
Ok, this session is cancelled. I will re-arrange this scenario for sometime next week

Rose Claymore
December 14th, 2012, 14:18
This is one I've been waiting for! I love the Blakros family and I'll be nice to finally have a scenario that doesn't involve their damn museum. :)

I'm sorry to see this has been cancelled, but it does open it up to me depending on the day it's rescheduled for. Oddly enough, tonight/tomorrow morning would have been perfect for me if I had seen this a few days ago and didn't already make plans. If you are looking for a good time slot for people, I'm good for any days other than Thursday evenings or any time Saturday (gmt).