PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1-2 more players- Weekly Pathfinder

Macgreine
December 9th, 2012, 23:35
*** Game is now full thanks for your interest. I will post again if we need more players

Hello,
We are looking for 1 or 2 more players for our upcoming game. More info here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17776).

Macgreine
December 11th, 2012, 13:23
We now have a Barbarian, Paladin, Rouge and Druid. Still looking for 1-2 more. Arcane type would be great.

Isamill
December 11th, 2012, 18:26
Hey Macgriene, what time are we looking at and timezone, I'm interested in a dungeon crawl if you don't mind a newbie to the FG system

Macgreine
December 12th, 2012, 02:39
Hey Isamill,
Its okay if you are unfamiliar with FG2 , you will most likely pick it up quick. We will be playiing weekly at 8pm Cst Saturday night. Follow the link in the post above for more info.

jasonthelamb
December 12th, 2012, 06:35
Hey Isamill,
Its okay if you are unfamiliar with FG2 , you will most likely pick it up quick. We will be playiing weekly at 8pm Cst Saturday night. Follow the link in the post above for more info.

Also some of us (such as I) use FG2 quite a bit, so if you have questions or any sort, there are some people in the party who can help. :)

Isamill
December 12th, 2012, 09:51
Hey Isamill,

Hi Guys,
I would love to join and learn, and it works out pretty good for me being Sunday noon to kick it off, I will PM you to get the specific details and to let you know what sort of character I would like to play

Macgreine
December 12th, 2012, 14:29
Hey Isamill,
Welcome! I got your pm this morning and I am on my way to work so I will respond tonight. Be sure to sign up on the game calendar linked from the original post.