PDA

View Full Version : Dying to play Savage Worlds...

Darkling420
December 8th, 2012, 19:46
Hello all and greetings from the desert. I am brand new here and I am looking to find a game or two. I am a recovering D&D addict and after the fall of the VT at Wizards, I finally decided to purchase a full license for FG. I recently discovered SW and I am infatuated with it at the moment. I have yet to be able to play it, and it is killing me!

I am looking for anyone who can get with my Time Zone(tough one) and can teach me a thing or two about this great new(for me) system.

I will still play some D&D, but I really want to get into SW. Having said all that I will actually be down to play ANYthing at this point. No one rolls dice out here!! :mad:

Thanks in advance and I'll see ya 'round the boards.

bennis1980
December 9th, 2012, 16:40
I've been looking to play savage worlds also, although I'm new to it as well. I could play Sunday morning, which would be Sunday afternoon for you. How does that suit?

Now all we need is a GM :)

Ikael
December 9th, 2012, 17:37
How about this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=948

bennis1980
December 9th, 2012, 17:43
What time are you playing at? If you can do it early on Sundays that would be SWEEEET!

Darkling420
December 9th, 2012, 18:31
I am free after 7pm(my time) every day, but I do get one day off a week which would make it easier for anyone else. My day off is not really set, so I can change it if need be. Sundays are someone else's right now, but I can get that changed. What days did you have in mind Ikael?

Ikael
December 10th, 2012, 17:39
The most suitable gaming times would be Sunday (starting anywhere between 12:00-18:00 GMT+2) or Monday (starting at 18:00 GMT+2). Preferred session length would be 3-4 hours. How does these times suit for you?

bennis1980
December 10th, 2012, 18:34
I'll tell you out straight that mondays won't suit me...

But Sundays early start would be perfect. I have my own RM game starting at 5pm GMT (7pm for you) so would hope to be finished by then. So a 10am GMT (12pm GMT +2) would be excellent and I would firmly commit to such a game for every (bar 1 in 7) Sundays.

Darkling420
December 11th, 2012, 19:02
I am on the opposite side of that :( Even if I had Sundays off my unpredictable job could interfere. Mondays at 1800 GMT+2 would be good for me since it is after work.

SybilznBitz
December 12th, 2012, 23:45
I too am looking to join in a Savage worlds, but unfortunately my job is also unpredictable and runs late.
I am free starting most days at 00:00 (@UTC-6) which is difficult to fit into most schedules. If that wasn't bad enough, I have no definitive days off.
However, thought I'd add this info in case it ends up working out.