PDA

View Full Version : *PFS 'Vote for the scenario' Saturday 8th December 12.00pm

Skellan
December 7th, 2012, 06:05
I am trying something different this time. I have the some scenarios that I could run but I have run them all before, so I thought I would put it to the vote.

Please vote for the scenario (s) you haven't played (or want to play) and then sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=947) and post your character and previous chronicle to this thread

Please note that the time should be 12am GMT (Midnight) so Friday evening east coast US

Blackfoot
December 7th, 2012, 06:18
HA! You did it too! Really seems goofy that 12am is in the middle of the night.. doesn't it? I mean.. shouldn't that really be PM???

Skellan
December 7th, 2012, 06:24
Yes, you are right, It should go to am at 6.00am really!

Blackfoot
December 7th, 2012, 06:25
That's what the girlfriend says too.. but I was thinking more like 1:00
Go figure.

Bloodlust
December 7th, 2012, 09:15
Omar Hassan, Ranger, level 1, #53968-5

Rose Claymore
December 7th, 2012, 14:47
I would love to play, but can't. Friday night is my company's holiday party, and I can't miss it (we usually make the local if not national news). Also, I played all three of those. :(

Does this mean you won't be running something on Sunday, Skellan?

avro5731
December 7th, 2012, 17:55
wow was a good timing but I have played them all... thanks for running just the same

Skellan
December 7th, 2012, 18:17
Sorry that these are re-runs tonight.
I can't see me having time to built Blackros Matrimony in time for sunday. I will most probably run something on sunday instead though.

Skellan
December 7th, 2012, 20:24
Ok, it looks like we are going for Icebound Outpost

Bloodlust - could you send the character xml please? As well as your previous chronicle he has played before

Bloodlust
December 8th, 2012, 00:00
Working on xml now. Chronicle sheet attached.

Bloodlust
December 8th, 2012, 00:06
Attached last chronicle sheet.

lachancery
December 8th, 2012, 00:28
Woohoo, a miracle! I was able to join.

Attached are my last chronicle and the XML for my character.

lachancery
December 8th, 2012, 03:38
Thanks for the game! That was a nice quick one. What an eerie temple and setup that was. Very creative...

Tinculin
December 8th, 2012, 03:43
Thanks for the game Skellan, was quick flowing - and well done pathfinders :)

Maeyher would like to purchase:
Mithral Chain Shirt 1100gp
20 arrows - 1gp

Sell:
Chain Shirt - 50gp

lachancery
December 8th, 2012, 04:18
Ah, right. In the notes on MorQuesse's character are the two things to note on the chronicle, ie:

1) Bought scroll of Endure Elements (didn't use it, I cast the spell from my prepared spells)

2) Consumed 1 charge from wands of CLW

I'm not buying/selling anything else.

Skellan
December 8th, 2012, 04:46
Thanks for playing everyone. It was a tidy session tonight
I will finish the chronicles off tomorrow

Skellan
December 8th, 2012, 14:31
Ok, your characters and chronicles can be found here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pbn76xhwi58ts61/4l1Glx7-Bo)

Let me know if there are any issues with them

We did that in record time yesterday, I think it was about 3 1/2 hours. I wasn't rushing either.

Thanks for playing everyone - see you soon I hope

LegalBeagle
December 8th, 2012, 16:11
Crap! I read the thing wrong and thought the game would start /tonight/ at midnight, so 6pm SATURDAY night, not friday right. -_-; Skellan, sorry I missed it!!!

Skellan
December 8th, 2012, 21:31
Crap! I read the thing wrong and thought the game would start /tonight/ at midnight, so 6pm SATURDAY night, not friday right. -_-; Skellan, sorry I missed it!!!

That's ok, I got the time wrong too!
I am sure our paths will cross again soon :)