PDA

View Full Version : CrimsonCrust

CrimsonCrust
December 7th, 2012, 01:32
Hello,

I am looking for a 5E game. I would love to try the new playtest. I am available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays for games. Any times. Let me know I would love to get into a game.

I am currently in a 3.5 game, a pathfinder game, and a 4E game.

Thanks,

CrimsonCrust

Trueshots
January 16th, 2013, 03:58
Let me know I would love to get into a game
Does 5e have action cards and all that mess? Is the customization as good as Pathfinder in regards to characters? If so I'd be interested in learning also.

Trenloe
January 16th, 2013, 04:06
Does 5e have action cards and all that mess? Is the customization as good as Pathfinder in regards to characters? If so I'd be interested in learning also.
No it doesn't have action cards (yet). It is currently undergoing playtesting and so each phase adds more infromation.

Sign up for the playtest here and you can download the current playtest package: https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dndnext.aspx

Trueshots
January 16th, 2013, 04:09
One more question, how far out is pathfinder with a new addition? Or are there no plans?

Trenloe
January 16th, 2013, 04:31
One more question, how far out is pathfinder with a new addition? Or are there no plans?
Hasn't ever been mentioned by anyone in Paizo. I'd confidently say a number of years out, if they ever do make a new version.