PDA

View Full Version : Free User Looking for an Introductory Into FG

SybilznBitz
December 2nd, 2012, 22:23
Hello everybody, I am new to FG and would love to see what can be done with this kind of system. I am looking for any GM or Group that could use an extra body somewhere between 12AM - 4AM US Central Time and can play almost daily. I also have this Wednesday (12/5) free if that conveniences anybody.

I know how to run in RPs, but I have no real knowledge of any of the systems supplied with FG (more than willing to learn) except for Savage Worlds, which I just recently bought the Deluxe Explorer's Edition. If mic is required, I have Skype.
I currently do not have the money to buy a license, but will by Friday (12/7) if that is required to start up a session.

Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated and I'm happy to say I'm really excited to try Fantasy Grounds out.

Skellan
December 3rd, 2012, 06:25
I run pathfinder society games every week and you would be welcone too join one. Check out the pathfinder society forum here for more info :)

JohnD
December 3rd, 2012, 21:33
Your window of availability may be limiting... midnight to 0400 is hard to do for people working regular day jobs.

damned
December 3rd, 2012, 22:40
Ahhh - it might be John if the whole world was in the US!
Its probably still going to be hard to find an exact match on those 4 hours but some European games might be suitable...
Im not quite sure exactly what time US Central Time is but my game probably overlaps that window for an 1.5hrs so other AUS or NZ games might also work too...

bennis1980
December 3rd, 2012, 23:35
I think John is right, 12am Central Time is 6am in the morning over here and would be a problem for most people regardless of jobs :)

An evening AUS or NZ game would be perfect though

SybilznBitz
December 4th, 2012, 07:42
Yeah, I realize that the schedule doesn't do much for me in the realm of America/Europe, but it's the most reliable schedule I have. My job doesn't have a definitive schedule and I could get called in two hours before a shift. So I know for certain (family holidays, emergencies, etc excluded) that I will be in front of my computer for that time block.

I do appreciate the feedback, however. Guess I'll have to keep waiting/prodding around until something works out.