PDA

View Full Version : New PF Game: The Thing That Happened!

inuroku842
November 30th, 2012, 06:09
EDIT: ALL SLOTS ARE CURRENTLY FILLED. SORRY.

Hey all, I am recruiting for a pathfinder game that I will be starting sometime in December (hopefully). I currently have 2 players and have 3 more slots open. I am wanting to run on a bi-weekly basis on Sundays. Time will be determined later. Planning on having the first session on December 16th.

THIS IS A HOMEBREW GAME. Most of the stuff in my game is homebrew, such as maps, histories, etc. Please stick to the player's guide and advanced player's guide as far as race and class goes. Everyone will be starting at level 2. All levels of play are welcome, beginner to pro.

Please post here if you are interested with your time zone, times available, and race/class you want to play.

Intro:
60 years ago, the northern nation of Drachma invaded the southern nation of Aramoor. The Drachmans considered it a conquest to help rid Aramoor of its demonic infestation. For centuries, Aramoor has had occurrences of demons, but during the past century, the occurrences have been on the steady rise. Citizens of Aramoor began to migrate and eventually flood over the border into Drachma to escape demonic presence, and Drachma finally responded with action. Aramoor was rather easily conquered and allowed to keep its monarchy in place, as they had no desire to seize the country for itself. Since the invasion, both Drachman soldiers and paladins along with home nation demon hunter parties have been hunting down demons in an attempt to defeat the spreading evil. Despite all efforts, however, the demonic invasion has only been growing. Could something deeper be going on than just a righteous conquest?

rhoule6819
December 4th, 2012, 01:48
I am very intersted in the game. I applied as a player on the game Calander. I am interested in either playing a Fighter or a Ranger depending on the makeup of the group.

Lady of Dawn
December 4th, 2012, 21:03
I'm thinking of playing as a witch.

inuroku842
December 4th, 2012, 21:06
Awesome! Rhoule, I accepted you as a player. When I get my new computer in I will go ahead and host up the server for everyone to make characters. Please PM me your e-mail address so we can be in better communication.

blckattk
December 13th, 2012, 21:08
If you still have a spot i would love to join.

Nintaku
December 22nd, 2012, 22:28
What would the dates and times of this be?
Do you need more players?

Morbius
January 11th, 2013, 22:48
character creation or pregens? is this a text only game? i used fantasy grounds a while back and know the mechanics, but i'm still a noob with gameplay - is that okay?