PDA

View Full Version : Issue with SW3.3 and Horror Companion

Isembard
November 29th, 2012, 09:36
I was hoping for some guidance. I've upgraded my Savage Worlds Ruleset to v3.3 Deluxe. Hainving just purchased the Horror Companion library extension i have an issue. As an example if i open Horror Companion --- Creatures --- Bestiary --- The Black Coachman --- and click on the Special Fear link --- i get the following message in the chat window "Could not open sheet with data from unloaded module "SWEX GM Guide@SW Horror Companion".
I opened the SWEX GM module as well as deluxe in the hope it would prove a simple fix but to no avail. If someone could help me work around this I would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Isembard

Doswelk
November 29th, 2012, 17:10
I typed a long reply on how to fix this (but it would appear that the internet on the train failed me).

I'm now home and will upload a fixed version to Smiteworks.

Isembard
November 29th, 2012, 18:54
That's great. Thanks for the quick reply.

Isembard
December 1st, 2012, 13:10
Doswelk. Do i need to reinstall Horror companion or just run an update. I'm still having the same issue. Thanks for your help.

Doswelk
December 1st, 2012, 19:44
You will need to download the updated version when Smiteworks release it.

Cirolel
November 7th, 2014, 14:55
Its 2014 and I am getting this as well

Cirolel
November 7th, 2014, 14:58
As a matter of fact, when I try to click on serveral of the powers/edges for creatures I get the following message

"Could not open sheet with data from unloaded module 'SWEX GM Guide@SW Horror Companion"

What is that about?

Moon Wizard
November 7th, 2014, 18:06
It looks like the links are pointing to an old version of the GM guide that doesn't get distributed any more. I know this is fixed in the testing version of SW v4 that we are currently testing in the Dev update slot.

Regards,
JPG

Cirolel
November 7th, 2014, 18:19
Ah, good to hear :)