PDA

View Full Version : Stable, reliable husband & wife looking for a stable, reliable 4e game

Daddysauce
November 28th, 2012, 01:11
Since the wonderful 4e campaign that we've been playing in has apparently vanished into the ether, we find ourselves looking for another game (including a game-in-progress, if any are available).

We're available after 8pm EST and would very much prefer to play on weekends if possible.

Our ideal game would be stable, and long-term with a good mix of combat, roleplay and typical table-socializing... we understand that this is pretty unlikely to happen, but it never hurts to specify, IMO. :D

Neither of us lean towards munchkinism, for what it's worth, and are passably familiar with FG2. One of us is willing to play nearly any role, the other of us would much prefer to play a fire wizard. :p

Hoping to hear from someone (anyone!!) soon!

- Matt and Kelly, gamers without a game

CrimsonCrust
November 28th, 2012, 02:33
Hey Matt and Kelly. I have been trying to get my wife to play D&D for awhile now. It is awesome to see two people who play together. I hope you find a 4E game. And if you do let me know! I might be able to get my wife to play. LoL

-Crimson

Griogre
December 9th, 2012, 22:17
I sent you a PM.