PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Society Scenario #4–07: Severing Ties

hawkwind
November 27th, 2012, 22:05
Pathfinder Society Scenario #4–07: Severing Ties (PFRPG)

5th December and the 11th of December 2012 starting at 8pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

The Pathfinder Society has discovered a new Aspis Consortium base in the pirate city of Riddleport and sends a small team of agents to infiltrate the rival cell disguised as newly hired mercenaries from Magnimar. After proving their value to the Aspis Consortium by carrying out a number of tasks throughout the City of Cyphers, the Pathfinders can learn the location of one of the consortium's local allies and ensure that the support the Aspis Consortium is counting on from their friends won't come.

Written by Ron Lundeen.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=939

This is my first attempt at preparing and running a PFS game and only my third running a game on Fantasy Grounds. i intend to run the adventure over two sessions. Please be prepared to make both dates otherwise you won't get a completed chronicle sheet.

Killian
November 27th, 2012, 23:50
Sounds great both times are ok for me I'm just dependent on new or conflicting internet connections (my place is being re-wired for internet)

Because of the devious nature I'll be submitting Towoen, level 2 rogue

Rose Claymore
November 28th, 2012, 05:32
I'd love to jump in on this and can easily make both game days, but I don't have a player license yet.

Blackfoot
November 28th, 2012, 15:59
I'd like to play, but I have a question.. if you are running 2 sessions.. how many hours are you planning on running each session??

Killian
November 28th, 2012, 20:14
All set up and ready Here is a .xml of my character and the last chronicle sheet.

hawkwind
November 28th, 2012, 21:49
8 till 10.30 to 11 at the latest on the first session, 8 till when its finnished on second

Blackfoot
November 29th, 2012, 00:07
hawkwind, I recommend setting up a calendar entry and putting a link to it in your initial post. It helps to limit the chaos of time zones... also gives an easy reference as to who has signed up for the game.

Trenloe
November 29th, 2012, 01:13
Hey hawkwind - please check your private messages.

hawkwind
November 29th, 2012, 06:23
two and a half hours on the first session may be three then finish of on the second session.five or six hours on total

Skellan
November 29th, 2012, 07:22
I am up for this one :)

hawkwind
November 29th, 2012, 07:42
look forward to playing with you again Skellan. It's a heavy roleplaying scenario where the parties cunning will be more important than your swords. I have put a link to the Callender in the first post as requested

Skellan
November 29th, 2012, 07:53
Cunning? Oh noes, we're doomed hehe

Blackfoot
November 29th, 2012, 18:24
I think I'll be bringing Stick the Tengu Inquisitor.
PFS# 39241-8
Level: 2
Race: Tengu
Class: Inquisitor
Faction: Andoran
Starting Gold: 1316gp
XP: 4
Fame/PP: 8/8
THIS Chronicle Number will be 5.

Yiu113
December 2nd, 2012, 06:49
Argh. Would love to join in, but I'd only be able to start at 9:00 GMT. So sad.

Syndrome
December 2nd, 2012, 11:45
id like to join in on this one with my monk dante level 2

hawkwind
December 3rd, 2012, 07:49
looks like there will be enough players for Wednesday.

Skellan
December 3rd, 2012, 08:05
Awesome, I will create my character and upload him today
If there's anything i can help with, just let me know :)
I am looking forward to this. The last one you ran for me was fun :)

hawkwind
December 5th, 2012, 10:02
still waiting for a few character sheets and chronicles

Skellan
December 5th, 2012, 10:41
Omg, that's me. How naughty is that? Character and chronicle incoming sorry!

hawkwind
December 5th, 2012, 10:58
not just you :-)

Blackfoot
December 5th, 2012, 13:22
Blackfoot-Stick : Ready
Killian-Towoen : Ready
Syndrome-Dante : Ready
Skellan-Wembley : Ready

Missing Files:
Haerilis-Tarjan : Both Files

Syndrome
December 5th, 2012, 13:37
i suppose i could upload mine huh lol... sorry a bout the delay

Haerilis
December 5th, 2012, 15:29
As for the files i dont have the latest updated xml, cant find how to lnk it here. But close enough i guess, i made the same character on mythweaver for you to see.
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=475157

Skellan
December 5th, 2012, 15:44
Sorry, here is Wembley the *ahem* librarian

Skellan
December 5th, 2012, 15:53
As for the files i dont have the latest updated xml, cant find how to lnk it here. But close enough i guess, i made the same character on mythweaver for you to see.

If you want to sort out your character I am free now, I will help you get it set up properly :)
Log on to my server if you want :)

hawkwind
December 5th, 2012, 16:00
server is up

Skellan
December 5th, 2012, 16:08
whats the server alias mate?

Blackfoot
December 5th, 2012, 16:17
I pulled this guy quickly into Hero Lab.. it looks like he has a couple issues.
Is he brand new 1st level? ie.. no previous chronicles?
He has some notes about having fame and PP but no faction listed..
If he is 'brand new' he should have 0.. if he is level 1 with 2xp.. I cannot figure how he could have 10 fame.
If he is 'brand new' you don't quite have enough gold. PFS characters start with 150gp.

He has no 'traits' listed.
Diplomacy is not a Summoner 'Class Skill'... (but you can make it one with a variety of traits.. if you do it will likely be +1 to the listed value)
I can finish this file and upload the character for you if you like.

Tinculin
December 5th, 2012, 18:43
Hi,

Is there a spot available for this?

If so, i've attached a fresh character .xml

Blackfoot
December 5th, 2012, 18:49
Here's a Hero Lab .por file of Tarjan .. he is a bit off.

Skellan
December 5th, 2012, 20:25
Here's the eidolon, though it is worth noting that he has bought some skills such as sleight of hand which aren't useable without arms

Skellan
December 6th, 2012, 03:47
Oops, just noticed I can't have a dog mount till 4th. I will swap him for a wolf if that's ok?

hawkwind
December 6th, 2012, 08:07
well it's Tue rules so you can. I don't really see it as a down grade though!

See you all next Tuesday at 8pm GMT and thanks for your patience last night

Haerilis
December 6th, 2012, 09:23
I pulled this guy quickly into Hero Lab.. it looks like he has a couple issues.
Is he brand new 1st level? ie.. no previous chronicles?
He has some notes about having fame and PP but no faction listed..
If he is 'brand new' he should have 0.. if he is level 1 with 2xp.. I cannot figure how he could have 10 fame.
If he is 'brand new' you don't quite have enough gold. PFS characters start with 150gp.

He has no 'traits' listed.
Diplomacy is not a Summoner 'Class Skill'... (but you can make it one with a variety of traits.. if you do it will likely be +1 to the listed value)
I can finish this file and upload the character for you if you like.

As for the diplomacy skills i took innerknowledge (lodge traits) but probably did nto save the sheet after writing it, the gold is 1087 i wrote that in possessions and 4 PP and 10 fame for 2 adventures completed.

Skellan
December 6th, 2012, 09:43
well it's Tue rules so you can. I don't really see it as a down grade though!

See you all next Tuesday at 8pm GMT and thanks for your patience last night

No, I'd rather have my doggy but I will just have to wait :(

Trenloe
December 6th, 2012, 12:48
4 PP and 10 fame for 2 adventures completed.
Fame you gain is equal to the prestige points (PP) you get in each adventure (but never reduces when you spend PP). Therefore, if you have completed 2 adventures and have 4 PP you will have 4 fame, not 10.

Trenloe
December 6th, 2012, 20:02
I moved the Eidolon skill use discussion to a new thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=138135

hawkwind
December 11th, 2012, 08:13
Egbert one ok for tonight? Expect something different from the first session!

Skellan
December 11th, 2012, 10:05
I'll be there :)

Blackfoot
December 11th, 2012, 17:16
I will be there.

hawkwind
December 11th, 2012, 17:38
sever up game at 8pm GMT

Skellan
December 11th, 2012, 20:49
Here's Rosco

hawkwind
December 12th, 2012, 08:20
Thanks for turning up for the second session and participating in this "X" rated module. I enjoyed it and the interface to Fantasy grounds is becoming a little less of a mystery .

A few bits of admin to resolve, you all earned 483 gp before your day job earnings are calculated.

The following items were found and presumably can be purchased

Besmara’s Bicorne 1700gp
Goblet of quenching 180 gp
Wand of pain delay 11 charges 990gp
Wand of purify food and drink 34 charges 255gp
Lesser strand of prayer beads ( bead of blessing only) 600gp

Major Colson Maldris of the Andoran faction would like a brief report on whether the Calistrian Temple is willing to fully meet the factions “needs”.

I will try and post the chronicle sheets tonight.

Syndrome
December 12th, 2012, 10:46
thanks for running it man was alot of fun

Skellan
December 12th, 2012, 11:28
I think that to de-detrify Rosco I will need a Stone to Flesh spell cast on him.

STONE TO FLESH
School transmutation; Level sorcerer/wizard 6
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M (a drop of blood mixed with earth)
Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Target one petrified creature or a cylinder of stone from 1 ft. to 3 ft. in diameter and up to 10 ft. long
Duration instantaneous
Saving Throw Fortitude negates (object); see text; Spell Resistance yes
This spell restores a petrified creature to its normal state, restoring life and goods. The creature must make a DC 15 Fortitude save to survive the process. Any petrified creature, regardless of size, can be restored. The spell also can convert a mass of stone into a fleshy substance. Such flesh is inert and lacking a vital life force unless a life force or magical energy is available. For example, this spell would turn an animated stone statue into an animated flesh statue, but an ordinary statue would become a mass of inert flesh in the shape of the statue. You can affect an object that fits within a cylinder from 1 foot to 3 feet in diameter and up to 10 feet long or a cylinder of up to those dimensions in a larger mass of stone

If I am right the cost to de-petrify poor Rosco the wolf is: Spell level 6 x Caster level 6 x 10gp = 360gp

Please could you add this to my list of purchases

Thanks for the game, it was good fun! FG does get much easier I promise :)

Hope you run another soon

hawkwind
December 12th, 2012, 11:40
No problem

I have purchased with a view to running the Quest for Perfection series of adventures, its three part story arch full or oriental goodness which I plan to run in the new year, it will be split sessions I'm afraid, probably on regular Tuesday night. Or i could do a bit of the Shattered star AP if people have some third level characters or don't mind running iconic’s or pre-gens

Skellan
December 12th, 2012, 11:44
Thanks!

I would just go with what you most want to run. Either sounds good to me, though the oriental story arc sounds like it could be fun and give you a regular ongoing story for your sessions :)

hawkwind
December 12th, 2012, 12:29
I might do them consecutively , Oriental one first, the Shatter Star is a bit of a dungeon crawl located conveniently close to a major city while the Quest for perfection is very much a wilderness adventure with lots of environmental challenges

Blackfoot
December 12th, 2012, 13:51
Thanks for turning up for the second session and participating in this "X" rated module.Probably more like 'R' Rated these days... but certainly a bit of a departure from 'family fare'.

A few bits of admin to resolve, you all earned 483 gp before your day job earnings are calculated.

The following items were found and presumably can be purchased:

Besmara’s Bicorne 1700gp
Goblet of quenching 180 gp
Wand of pain delay 11 charges 990gp
Wand of purify food and drink 34 charges 255gp
Lesser strand of prayer beads ( bead of blessing only) 600gpI think I'm good for purchases on this one... although that prayer bead is tempting.

Major Colson Maldris of the Andoran faction would like a brief report on whether the Calistrian Temple is willing to fully meet the factions “needs”.How do you want to handle the meeting with Maldris?

Blackfoot
December 12th, 2012, 14:04
I think that to de-detrify Rosco I will need a Stone to Flesh spell cast on him.

STONE TO FLESH
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M (a drop of blood mixed with earth)
Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Target one petrified creature or a cylinder of stone from 1 ft. to 3 ft. in diameter and up to 10 ft. long
Duration instantaneous
Saving Throw Fortitude negates (object); see text; Spell Resistance yes
This spell restores a petrified creature to its normal state, restoring life and goods. The creature must make a DC 15 Fortitude save to survive the process. Any petrified creature, regardless of size, can be restored. The spell also can convert a mass of stone into a fleshy substance. Such flesh is inert and lacking a vital life force unless a life force or magical energy is available. For example, this spell would turn an animated stone statue into an animated flesh statue, but an ordinary statue would become a mass of inert flesh in the shape of the statue. You can affect an object that fits within a cylinder from 1 foot to 3 feet in diameter and up to 10 feet long or a cylinder of up to those dimensions in a larger mass of stone

If I am right the cost to de-petrify poor Rosco the wolf is: Spell level 6 x Caster level 6 x 10gp = 360gp

Please could you add this to my list of purchases

Thanks for the game, it was good fun! FG does get much easier I promise :)

Hope you run another soonYou could probably do this same thing for 2pp.. there are rules for replacing your mount as well that might cost you a bit less.

Skellan
December 12th, 2012, 14:09
Hmm yeah, I suppose it would make better sense to get a new one but I think Wembley would want to save his trusty friend if he can, so I will take the cost on the chin :)

hawkwind
December 12th, 2012, 14:10
Probably more like 'R' Rated these days... but certainly a bit of a departure from 'family fare'.

I think I'm good for purchases on this one... although that prayer bead is tempting.

How do you want to handle the meeting with Maldris?

Assume you are doing a brief written report, consider it a bit of play-by-post,PM it if you don't wish to share it with every one. I assume you are both of the same opinon ? (You don't have to be)

hawkwind
December 12th, 2012, 14:12
Hmm yeah, I suppose it would make better sense to get a new one but I think Wembley would want to save his trusty friend if he can, so I will take the cost on the chin :)
that's a lot of dog food!

Skellan
December 12th, 2012, 14:12
Probably more like 'R' Rated these days... but certainly a bit of a departure from 'family fare'

I am going to keep all mine family friendly as it is easier, or else I will forget at some point

Skellan
December 12th, 2012, 14:13
Poor Rosco hehe

Blackfoot
December 12th, 2012, 14:53
I am going to keep all mine family friendly as it is easier, or else I will forget at some point
That makes a lot of sense... even ones like this one... the naughty bits can be more 'alluded to' than actually discussed... makes it a bit cleaner.
Brothals and the self punishment bit are a bit awkward to manage though.

Blackfoot
December 12th, 2012, 15:27
Assume you are doing a brief written report, consider it a bit of play-by-post,PM it if you don't wish to share it with every one. I assume you are both of the same opinon ? (You don't have to be)Major,
It is my personal opinion that the proprietor of the establishment in question harbors no particular ill will toward the Andoran Faction in Riddleport. She is likely to supply services as appropriate to the fees paid... if well paid... quality services should be provided. If, on the other hand, corners are cut they will very likely be disappointed with the resulting selection of merchandise.
Regards,
Inquisitor Stick.

[unfortunately... trying to remember this from a week ago is a bit tricky at this point... hopefully this answers his inquiries completely... please let me know if I've forgotten something.]

Skellan
December 12th, 2012, 15:47
Could I also add a halfling sling staff to my purchases for 20 gp please?
And also 20x sling bullets for for 2sp

hawkwind
December 12th, 2012, 20:06
Spend thrift!

Any one else?

Syndrome
December 12th, 2012, 20:26
im not adding anything so you can just sign off on mine

hawkwind
December 12th, 2012, 21:03
ok but you will have to put your details in

hawkwind
December 12th, 2012, 21:13
Dante's Skellan's and Sticks completed Chronicle sheets

A certain Andoran Major has been complaining about the quality of the whore in Riddleport and to never send a bird to do a mans work

Killian and Syndrome i belive I need at the very least your membership numbers to register the game results on the paizo site. I'm sure some one will correct me If I have misunder stood some thing

Killian
December 12th, 2012, 21:42
Oh didn't you have it? sorry. Here's another copy of my last chronchle sheet but I've also listed the basics what my new one should have:

Name: Towoen

Society Number: 40412-3

Starting XP = 3 New XP= 4

Initial Fame: 6 Initial Prestige: 6 New Fame: 8 New Prestige: 8

Starting Gold: . 106.57 +0GP Day Job +483 -180(purchases, see below) = New Gold: 409.57

Items Sold= None

Items Bought = Goblet of Quenching (180GP)

Tinculin
December 12th, 2012, 21:48
Hi,

Thanks for the game.

Michael was new so this will be his first chronicle sheet.

His ID is 69851-2

Purchases
Masterword Bardiche

Skellan
December 12th, 2012, 22:39
Thanks Hawkwind. It all looks good to sign, though Wembley's number is 62703-2 and this is chronicle number 2, if you want to add these on

cheers for that. I know they are fiddly the first time you do them

Blackfoot
December 12th, 2012, 23:39
I think I'll be bringing Stick the Tengu Inquisitor.
PFS# 39241-8
Level: 2
Race: Tengu
Class: Inquisitor
Faction: Andoran
Starting Gold: 1316gp
XP: 4
Fame/PP: 8/8
THIS Chronicle Number will be 5.This post contains all Stick's necessary info for his chronicle...
It seems like some of it was missing from the his chronicle..

Also note (just to make sure you are aware).. if one of players successfully completes a faction mission, then all players get credit for it.

Blackfoot
December 12th, 2012, 23:45
Actually.. the info on the chronicle is coming up somewhat tweaky.
Are you cut using cut and paste directly from the original Chronicle Sheet to transfer the rewards info? It usually comes through a bit cleaner than that.

Syndrome
December 13th, 2012, 01:02
66168-1 my pfs id... i had 1500 gp starting and didnt buy anything

hawkwind
December 13th, 2012, 06:09
I will amend and repast post tonight, sorry guys

Skellan
December 13th, 2012, 08:02
The first ones I did took me ages

Killian
December 13th, 2012, 11:20
Inbox empty now

Blackfoot
December 13th, 2012, 12:42
Hawkwind, are you using 'extended features' in acrobat? I am getting an error when I open these chronicles.

hawkwind
December 13th, 2012, 17:00
not using acrobat I'm using nitro cheap skate that I am

Blackfoot
December 13th, 2012, 17:08
If you use the basic free Acrobat Reader from Adobe these chronicles are easily editable and signable... you don't need any other software or the full version of acrobat.

Trenloe
December 14th, 2012, 07:08

STONE TO FLESH
The cost would actually be 660 gp - as the minimum caster level (CL) to cast a 6th level spell is CL = 11, not CL = 6.

Skellan
December 14th, 2012, 07:21
660gp? Eek!
Hehe, ok, Hawkwind, could you please take another 300gp from Wembley?
Sorry to be a pain

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 15:36
660gp? Eek!
Sorry to be a painwell if it was down to me i would just wave it, mates rates and all that ut as i am redoing everyones sheet i might as well take the extra gold off you

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 15:43
Wembley here we come

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 15:45
If you use the basic free Acrobat Reader from Adobe these chronicles are easily editable and signable... you don't need any other software or the full version of acrobat.Not a big fan of acrobat reader and i have not used it for years

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 15:49
This post contains all Stick's necessary info for his chronicle...

Also note (just to make sure you are aware).. if one of players successfully completes a faction mission, then all players get credit for it.
Hope this does the job, feel free to edit anything I missed

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 16:02
eik I just did the two updates on my ubuntu machine using the evince pdfreader and it didn't save the changes! apologies and wheres that windows laptop

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 16:24
660gp? Eek!
Sorry to be a pain
take 3 at this chronicle malarkey, how do Gm's find time to prep when they are immersed in paper work

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 16:29
This post contains all Stick's necessary info for his chronicle...

Also note (just to make sure you are aware).. if one of players successfully completes a faction mission, then all players get credit for it. here we go again

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 16:32
Oh didn't you have it? sorry. Here's another copy of my last chronchle sheet but I've also listed the basics what my new one should have:

Name: Towoen

Society Number: 40412-3

Starting XP = 3 New XP= 4

Initial Fame: 6 Initial Prestige: 6 New Fame: 8 New Prestige: 8

Starting Gold: . 106.57 +0GP Day Job +483 -180(purchases, see below) = New Gold: 409.57

Items Sold= None

Items Bought = Goblet of Quenching (180GP)

pleasure playing with you

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 16:33
Ill put the rest up later tonight, real life beckons for the next few hours

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 16:53
this one has the goblet of quenching

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 17:00
Hi,

Thanks for the game.

Michael was new so this will be his first chronicle sheet.

His ID is 69851-2

Purchases
Masterword Bardiche

didn't have your starting gp to hand so you can add that your self

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 18:01
66168-1 my pfs id... i had 1500 gp starting and didnt buy anythinghere you are

Blackfoot
December 14th, 2012, 21:53
Is mine the only one that doesn't seem to have a signature?

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 22:43
nope I mistakenly assumed it being a pdf and this being a game I didn't need to bother I now I have to scan a signature and attach it to each pdf, or do I require some kind of PGP 256 bit validated digital signature?

hawkwind
December 14th, 2012, 22:57
assuming a signature did in ms paint is ok
here I go for what is I hope the last time, I'm of to bed

Tinculin
December 15th, 2012, 13:54
Hi,

My chronicle sheet needs a couple of corrections:

I had 83g 6sp starting gold remaining.

Also gained 0 from day job, not 50 (don't have one).

Thanks,

Michael

hawkwind
December 15th, 2012, 15:47
I'm an.mp4 near my desktop PC so I tried to edit tyre pdf on the phone, as I have never done this before

hawkwind
December 15th, 2012, 15:50
my good old trusty android phone seems to have handled that ok, just wish it would run fantasy grounds or hero lab

Blackfoot
December 17th, 2012, 13:22
assuming a signature did in ms paint is ok
here I go for what is I hope the last time, I'm of to bed
Unfortunately, these still are mostly unreadable and have no signatures. :(

Here is a partially filled in version of the editable PDF .. it should be easy to finish up in Acrobat Reader.

Skellan
December 17th, 2012, 13:28
Could you do them using adobe? Its free to use and you will be able to electronically sign them then which locks the pdf afterwards

hawkwind
December 17th, 2012, 18:02
ok will do

Skellan
December 17th, 2012, 18:05
These things are a right pain to begin with. It took me ages to get the first lot right. They do get easier once you have don a few though, so don't be put off :)

hawkwind
December 17th, 2012, 18:44

Here is a partially filled in version of the editable PDF .. it should be easy to finish up in Acrobat Reader.

thanks for that. I opened my pdf in 5 different pdf readers on three different OS' and you can clearly see the signature on all of them bar one. I haven't had adobe on a windows machine for years for reasons of speed and security.I have it on my Linux box as I worry less about the security side.It being xmas it may take a few days before I have the time to redo them all. I notice that Wembley is spraying already in some one else's game.

lachancery
December 17th, 2012, 19:02
I have downloaded the chronicle sheets and was able to open them with both Adobe Acrobat Reader X and Acrobat 8 on Windows 7. Reader gives an error message during the opening, but the information is there, including the signature.

One thing that I've been needing to do with a few downloads, using Google Chrome as browser, is to right-click and save the file rather than opening it directly from within the browser; doing that has failed, as well as opening most chronicle sheets on my iPad.

Blackfoot
December 17th, 2012, 22:03
I have downloaded the chronicle sheets and was able to open them with both Adobe Acrobat Reader X and Acrobat 8 on Windows 7. Reader gives an error message during the opening, but the information is there, including the signature.

One thing that I've been needing to do with a few downloads, using Google Chrome as browser, is to right-click and save the file rather than opening it directly from within the browser; doing that has failed, as well as opening most chronicle sheets on my iPad.
That's weird. I downloaded Stick's to my desktop. Opened it in Adobe Reader X... got an error when it opened and all the text in the items box is oversized (to the point where parts of it is cut off) and the signature box is acts like it still wants to be signed... but won't actually let you click it anymore. The whole sheet comes out pretty buggy for some reason.

hawkwind
December 18th, 2012, 08:03
I will try and redo yours today if i get a chance at lunch timne at work. I downloaded Adobe for my tablet and the sheet opened fine

hawkwind
December 18th, 2012, 08:27
here you are , the signature doesn't read on my work windows machine. Any one else want a new enhanced digital signature just pm me

Blackfoot
December 18th, 2012, 13:25
Looks perfect... thanks... sorry for all the trouble.

hawkwind
December 20th, 2012, 21:15
Looks perfect... thanks... sorry for all the trouble.
no worries mate

Zephyr_Saxon
January 9th, 2013, 02:54
my apologies, wrong thread

Trenloe
January 9th, 2013, 02:55
Here is my character.
No chronicles yet.

In case i'm able to play of course.
Wrong thread?

Zephyr_Saxon
January 9th, 2013, 02:58
I thought it was his most recent game up.
Misread the title.