PDA

View Full Version : PFS #2-11: The Penumbral Accords - 27th November 9.00pm GMT

Skellan
November 26th, 2012, 20:17
Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-11: The Penumbral Accords
27th November 9.00pm GMT
Run time approx 5 hours

The daughters of Absalom's mysterious Blakros family have long been among the most pursued maidens in the Inner Sea. Now the family's matriarch approaches the Pathfinder Society to help her break a centuries-old pact with the denizens of the Plane of Shadow to save her twin daughters from a life of servitude at the hands of the Onyx Alliance. Heading into the fan-favorite adventuring location of Blakros Museum, the PCs have only a short amount of time to break the Penumbral Accords and solidify the Pathfinder Society's ties to the powerful Blakroses

To sign up, please post your last chronicle sheet and your character to this thread and sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=937) to reserve your place at the table

Rondor
November 26th, 2012, 20:51
MODERATOR: Post moved from Game Announcement thread. Please do not post replies to that thread - just a single post by the GM announcing a new game.

Wish I would make this one and intro Rondor to The Society. I am -8 and 1pm is a little bit early. Maybe next time and enjot the game!

Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-11: The Penumbral Accords
27th November 9.00pm GMT
Character levels 1 - 3
Run time approx 5 hours

The daughters of Absalom's mysterious Blakros family have long been among the most pursued maidens in the Inner Sea. Now the family's matriarch approaches the Pathfinder Society to help her break a centuries-old pact with the denizens of the Plane of Shadow to save her twin daughters from a life of servitude at the hands of the Onyx Alliance. Heading into the fan-favorite adventuring location of Blakros Museum, the PCs have only a short amount of time to break the Penumbral Accords and solidify the Pathfinder Society's ties to the powerful Blakroses

To sign up, please post your last chronicle sheet (if you have one) and your character to this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17750) and sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=937) to reserve your place at the table

Skellan
November 26th, 2012, 21:59
I notice Gwaihir may be running a another game this weekend - see his thread here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17752)

Rose Claymore
November 27th, 2012, 02:41
So, just to make sure, this is for #2-11: The Penumbral Accords and it's tomorrow, yes?

If so I've signed up with Wirbelsturm, the gnome pirate alchemist.

Trenloe
November 27th, 2012, 03:11
Moved to correct title as per OP request.

Skellan
November 27th, 2012, 03:15
Thanks Trenloe

Skellan
November 27th, 2012, 03:16
Yes thats right Dust Raven, see you tomorrow :)

Killian
November 27th, 2012, 21:05
just checking you guys...got enough people?

Skellan
November 28th, 2012, 17:03
Hope you all enjoyed this session. I did even though it isn't my favourite scenario.

Your characters and chronicle sheets are here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/shw1mudhoa41hd9/6SHAd2iO8z)
Please check they are in order and let me know if you wish to make any purchases. I will then sign them. Please note, they aren't official until signed

DR- I will check about the extracts for you

Thanks all!

Skellan
November 28th, 2012, 22:46
Tarjan - We will need to get your character sorted out properly for next time you play. I'll help you set him up if you like, just let me know when you are free if you want to get together to do this

Tinculin
November 28th, 2012, 22:48
Thanks for the game - lots of fun & really appreciate all the hard work you put in :)

Rose Claymore
November 29th, 2012, 23:42
DR- I will check about the extracts for you
Any news on those extracts?

Skellan
November 30th, 2012, 01:55
The npc alchemist did not have a formulae book or any scrolls, so from what I can tell, i don't think that you can learn anything from him :(

Rose Claymore
November 30th, 2012, 01:58
The npc alchemist did not have a formulae book or any scrolls, so from what I can tell, i don't think that you can learn anything from him :(
Well that sucks.

I'm glad we killed him. Casters without their spellbooks just don't deserve to live. :p

Skellan
November 30th, 2012, 02:00
hehe, you are right there. I don't know if this is an oversight on the part of the scenario writers

Rose Claymore
November 30th, 2012, 02:05
hehe, you are right there. I don't know if this is an oversight on the part of the scenario writers
Don't know. I'm going to go the scenarios I've run looking for wizards and other prepared arcane casters to see if any of them have spellbooks. If none of them do, then I'll just complain to Paizo directly. If some do and some don't, then meh.

Other than that, it looks like everything if fine on my chronicle sheet, though I think I had listed something in my notes for purchase, though I don't remember everything I listed there. I know one was an ioun torch...

Okay, here's the notes I put into HeroLab:

1 ioun torch (75 gp)
2 acid (20 gp)
2 alchemist's fire (40 gp)

So without a spell/formula book on hand, that's all I'll need.

Skellan
November 30th, 2012, 02:22
Ok mate, signed and dusted :)

Trenloe
November 30th, 2012, 03:27
Don't know. I'm going to go the scenarios I've run looking for wizards and other prepared arcane casters to see if any of them have spellbooks. If none of them do, then I'll just complain to Paizo directly. If some do and some don't, then meh.
Most do - wizards, alchemists and magi I've quickly checked - it is usually covered in the "gear" section of the NPC.

Skellan
November 30th, 2012, 04:17
There's nothing listed in this guy's gear :(

Rose Claymore
November 30th, 2012, 05:56
Most do - wizards, alchemists and magi I've quickly checked - it is usually covered in the "gear" section of the NPC.
Yeah, looking over other scenarios I own, I haven't found one yet that doesn't.

I ended up getting #2-11 tonight just to see for myself and Skellan's right, there is no formula book listed for this particular alchemist. He's got everything else though, including a full lab. Weird.

Rose Claymore
November 30th, 2012, 05:59
Ok mate, signed and dusted :)
Thank you very much! :D