PDA

View Full Version : Chronic Insomniacs looking for more players. *(3.5)*

Rune_Prophet
November 26th, 2012, 20:25
Hello and thank you for taking a look at my humble message. I am the Dungeon Master for a group that we have lovingly named Chronic Insomniacs due to the fact that our sessions tend to run well into the night. We play almost every day for a good amount of time each day most of the time. We are currently looking for more players with either Ventrilo or Skype to join us in our role playing experience.

If you are interested just post below and I will pm you our Ventrilo sever info or add me on skype at rune.prophet.

Mature players only please.

NOTE: WE PLAY A HOUSE RULE VERSION OF 3.5

damned
November 27th, 2012, 08:43
timezone and start times?
are you using fantasy grounds?

Hemophage
November 27th, 2012, 09:23
how is it possible that you can play every day? I couldnt even play everyday when i was in between highschool and college, with no job living at home like a leech

CrimsonCrust
November 27th, 2012, 13:22
Yeah, I could not play every day. That is nuts!

But on that note. GO TEAM! :)_

JohnD
November 27th, 2012, 15:06
I remmeber those days... start gaming at 6 PM, order pizza, finish around 3 AM and drive home. Get up around 2 PM and figure out how to do it all over again.

Them days be long gone....

KingofKlubs
November 27th, 2012, 19:02
I would LOVE to submit myself for consideration to the player crew. If it's 3.5, consider my hand waving maniacally in the air with the tips of my fingers trying to gain every centimeter of sky possible. Best part is I believe I can play daily. I have trained long and hard to do it and love the inertia that's created from daily play.

bennis1980
November 27th, 2012, 23:28
Yes, it's madness. I remember those days though... my players were addicts and would pump me full of caffeine and tell me it didn't stop until there was a majority vote (at dawn mostly). It was GM abuse really.

avro5731
December 2nd, 2012, 04:20
I play Pathfinder but would love to play 3.5. What are the start times and zone?

Ksathra
December 2nd, 2012, 17:36
Sounds cool. Shoot me a PM for Vent, though I added you to Skype too.

Rune_Prophet
December 3rd, 2012, 17:24
Sorry for the long delay on the responses guys.

We normally get around to playing later in the evening say 5 pm GMT -5 and go well into the night.

We are still looking for more players, be sure to add me on skype or hop in ventrilo to say hello.

I have the Ultimate License, encase anyone was wondering so it is not an issue if you don't have a license.