PDA

View Full Version : 4E Game

lokiare
November 25th, 2012, 01:17
Edit: game is full, if everyone shows up.

I'm looking for players for a 4E game.

Right now the players are trapped in an inter-dimensional prison. They are trying to find a way out.

We have a Wizard 4 and a Fighter 4.

Several people have signed up but haven't shown up.

The game is at 2:00pm CST

Start at level 4 with 4 magic items total of levels 3, 4, 5, and 6.

1/3 story. 1/3 combat. 1/3 interaction.

If you are interested you can find the calendar here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=805).

konun
November 25th, 2012, 10:44
hi I beleive I can get you two players for this campaign me and my mate comander rug as this game is on saterdays the times are perfect for us he would be playing a rogue and looking that the party comp I'd proberly play a bard

Commander Rug
November 25th, 2012, 13:20
hello im konun's friend he told me to post on here! really interested in your 4E campaign we can start straight away!! im the rogue! and its Commander Rug not 'comander rug' hahahaha

thank you for your time

lokiare
November 25th, 2012, 13:21
Sounds good.

lokiare
November 25th, 2012, 13:29
Sign up to the calendar that's linked in the first post. We have 2 regulars and 1 floater that shows up occasionally.

The game is on Saturday at 2:00pm CST, but if you need help with character creation you can find me online through skype. My name is lokiare1 on it.

Basically level 4 characters with 4 magic items one each of level 3, 4, 5, 6. I have access to most books, so you can play anything. If I don't have it, you can just type the information into the character and I'll help you make it work.

I use wish lists, so figure out what items you want and put them in the notes of your character sheet. Also add up your skill bonuses and put it in your notes like this: "Skill Challenge Hit Points: XX" Where XX is the number.

I use a slightly different way of doing skill challenges that makes it where if a character fails their checks a lot they are out of the challenge, but the skill challenge is not failed until a special failure condition is met.

So if you are trying to convince a King to let you use one of their ships, if one person fails their checks enough, the King just views everything that character says with suspicion, or the character just can't think of any new arguments.

Even when someone is out another character can make a skill check to bring them back into the challenge. I detail it a lot more on the calendar page. Its really nice because now when you are doing a group challenge that everyone has to participate in, you don't have to worry about the low skill bonus character failing the challenge for the whole party.

Jamie McCartney
November 25th, 2012, 14:57
I interested in joining this game, I am Konun and commander rugs friend.

lokiare
November 25th, 2012, 16:59
Sounds good. Sign up and read the calendar page linked in the original post...

lokiare
December 8th, 2012, 01:28
If everyone shows up, we should have a full game...