PDA

View Full Version : looking for group

loaluciferloa
November 20th, 2012, 16:33
hey everyone i am looking for a group to play dnd 4e for me and a friend of mine we both have fantasy grounds. we would like a day or two if possible to spectate a campaign first and ask a few things so that we wont slow the others down during the actual game. we both used to play dnd 3.5 and we have played a little 4e (mostly among friends) and thats why we want to learn to play online. we have about 2 and a half months of free time (unless something happen). our time zone is UTC/GMT +2 hours if you need to know anything else just ask.

earthworm3
November 24th, 2012, 17:54
Are you in Europe ? I'm from france and happy to see you. Like you, i'm looking for a group. Are you a GM/DM ?

damned
November 24th, 2012, 23:43
hi guys there is a new DM DJMaxx trying to get a 4e game going - why dont you see if you can get something going with him.

Trenloe
November 25th, 2012, 00:26
hi guys there is a new DM DJMaxx trying to get a 4e game going - why dont you see if you can get something going with him.
It's Pathfinder DJMaxx is looking to get going - as a try-out for his first GM sessions in Fantasy Grounds.

CrimsonCrust
December 4th, 2012, 17:16
Did you ever find a group?

loaluciferloa
December 5th, 2012, 18:12
nope i didnt find a group yet. i am still looking and i am a little interested in savage worlds too but i have no idea how it is played :(

hawkwind
December 7th, 2012, 06:22
may be you should check out some pathfinder society games. it's just souped up 3.5 and there ate games being run at euro friendly times

CrimsonCrust
December 7th, 2012, 13:34
I wonder if that guy is just going around and posting this crap on all virtual table forums.

Doswelk
December 7th, 2012, 15:54
I'll just keep deleting each one I find.

To quote Doug:

Epical, I think the product actually looks pretty cool but I consider it rude to post ads for software on competitors websites. There are plenty of other places I would recommend you post if you are in favor of a particular software.

I have no issue with another product but it is bad taste to flood a competitor's forum with blatant posts.

The product looks very pretty but I am happy with Fantasy Grounds.

EN world and pathfinder/4e forums are the place for posts like this.