PDA

View Full Version : New Player looking for a game.

RCC
November 19th, 2012, 22:45
Hi I'm new to this and don't have alot of experience.

I've recently started playing Pathfinder with my friends but due to some reasons the game had to be stopped and most likely won't be resumed till after Xmas so I figured I'd play some online versions to try and get better.

I am a beginner to this and still not sure on how everything work's so I'm looking for a group that could maybe help me when I do something wrong. I'm from the UK so something during UK times would be alot easier for me. I am willing to learn although I may struggle at first.

I hope to find some nice helpful people who are willing to take a newbie into their group :)

EDIT: And I've just realised I had too many tabs open and put this in the wrong area was meant to put this in the Guild House. I'm off to a great start lol

Gadreun
November 21st, 2012, 05:44
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds RCC - firstly i would suggest you head over to the link at the top of the page "Game Calendar" sort the columns into 'latest DM activity' so you can see the latest games available that suit your timezone - a mate of mine, Skellan is a UK DM for Pathfinder Society games.

To find out more about Pathfinder Society games i suggest heading over to the Pathfinder Society forum - the one below this forum in the list. Posts by Trenloe (moderator) are very instructive also.

No doubt we will talk soon and see you round the place.

Gad