PDA

View Full Version : Savage Deluxe Chase Tool

Doswelk
November 18th, 2012, 09:31
I've finally made another video!

With the release of Savage Worlds 3.3 and the imminent release of the Savage Worlds Deluxe ruleset I decided to start with the new Chase Tool so you can all use it right away! :D

F4hQQ8waCzk

tauriih
November 21st, 2012, 06:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQQ8waCzk&feature=plcp :D

dstuffle
November 27th, 2012, 16:55
I just upgraded to 3.3.1 (Build 7). I click the "Chase" button and get the following error:

Ruleset Error: Control 'activateoffensive' anchoring to an undefined control 'activatespacing'
Ruleset Error: Control 'activateoffensive' anchoring to an undefined control 'activatespacing'
Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_combattracker_grouplist.lua"]:39: attempt to call field 'firstCombatant' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_combattracker_grouplist.lua"]:16: attempt to call field 'getActiveCombatant' (a nil value)

Note: the Chase window does show up, but thought the error message might mean something to you.

Doswelk
November 27th, 2012, 17:12
Do you have any extensions loaded?

My guess would be Ikael's unofficial extension...

Not that there is anything wrong with Ikael's extension it is just that every-time a new version of Savage Worlds comes out he has to fix something to make it compatible again.

dstuffle
November 27th, 2012, 17:16
That's what it was. Thanks.