PDA

View Full Version : PFS#3–23: The Goblinblood Dead. Friday November 23rd 10.00pm

Skellan
November 17th, 2012, 20:15
PFS#3–23: The Goblinblood Dead.
Friday November 23rd 10.00pm

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

More than a decade has passed since the Goblinblood Wars left the nation of Isger in shambles, and the Pathfinder Society uses the many abandoned roads through the county's interior to smuggle valuable relics. But when a series of attacks on the Varisian caravans carrying the illicit cargo puts the route in jeopardy, it falls to the PCs to investigate and rid the region of the threat to the Society's operations.

To sign up for this game please post your character and previous chronicle to this thread and sign up on the calendar. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=931)
Please note: without your previous chronicle sheet I won't accept your character but you may play a pregen.

New players are welcome, just contact me if you want any help getting set up :)

Bloodlust
November 18th, 2012, 01:01
Jamal Mustafa, Ranger 5, #53968-1

Killian
November 18th, 2012, 16:46
Signing up with Claudia Ketrik, level 3 Human Sorceress PFS number 40412-1. Uploaded last chronicle sheet and char sheets for her plus familiar.

Looking forward to the game and hopefully the time will make this moot but I have been having some big network internet problems around peak times. Thankfully it dies down when normal people in my country go to bed so I'll presume it'll be fine :)

Oh if the level is a problem I have no higher level characters but can go lower it helps.

Skellan
November 19th, 2012, 04:55
Thanks for the info Killian. It makes my life much easier, you can come again! :D (incidentally you have some playtimes that are really good for me, I will try to set something up)

As we have 3 level one's for this and a few people who are new to FG, it would make sense to run this as a tier 1-2. Sorry if anyone wanted it higher.
Killian, you will be fine with your level 3 character though if you want to play her.

Its always good to get more players and Goblinblood Dead is a great scenario to play as your first one on FG. I am looking forward to it

Please note, that FG games tend to take a bit longer than tabletop, so I expect this will run for approx 5 Hours

If anyone needs any help getting set up, just let me know and we can get you ready for Friday.

Gadreun
November 20th, 2012, 10:10
Here's Big Red, level 1 Human Rogue PFS number 68047-1

hes a bit beefier than last you saw him - i have rebuilt him from scratch - i traded all my gear in for Rogue kit, 2 MW Shortswords MW chain shirt sling and 30 bullets.

Im sorry if it messes up the chronicles - but i was told before lvl 2 i can change the character and equipment - is that ok?

have a look and make any recommendations you like (im missing a party and a BBQ invitation for this game) - that's how much i love it!!

I had a go at arranging his dual wielding and sneak attacks again without much success - also i took a feat that gives normal offhand damage but i had to manually add that in.

cheers

Gad

Skellan
November 20th, 2012, 12:56
That's fine mate. Its a good thing that you have the chance to get your character how you want him before level 2. I will just make a note of your changes on your next chronicle sheet.
Glad you are enjoying the Society :) I need to make sure the scenario is more fun than the bbq now though hehe

Trenloe
November 20th, 2012, 13:35
I had a go at arranging his dual wielding and sneak attacks again without much success - also i took a feat that gives normal offhand damage but i had to manually add that in.
You'll more than likely have to make manual entries under the "actions" tab on the character sheet to make this operate easily for you. Currently you have 2 entries for your shortswords, but both at +4 attack.

Keep one of these as your single main-hand attack, and then modify another to be your 2-weaopn fighting attack - press the icon that looks like a magnifying glass to the right of the damage entry and extra options will open up for you. Put a -2 in the "Atk Details" box just to the right of "Base" - this will make a -2 on your attack rolls based off doing two-weapon fighting with the two-weapon fighting feat. Then, if you use a full-action to do two-weapon fighting just double click the "#atk" entry twice to do the 2 attacks - it is better doing it as 2 single attacks as you can switch targets after the result of the first attack if you wish.

You'll always have to do some modifications with characters either imported or created from scratch to have a few action entries that cover you for the main attacks you might take.

For sneak attack damage you can either cover this as another "weapon" with just 1d6 damage (and change it as you level up) and double-click on the damage if your sneak attack is relevant. Or, add it as an effect under a spellclass - spell entry.

Gadreun
November 21st, 2012, 05:37
Thanks for the assist again! I know you did go over it in an earlier post for me but i got in there (FG) and was a bit bamboozled - i think the problem is that i expect it to be harder than it actually is so im looking for 'things' that aren't there.

It makes perfect sense to do it as you say - i just thought there must be a 'correct' way and i was missing it :)

cheers again - and i LOVE this place, incredibly helpful, loads of fun and great bunch of guys playing and DMing so its such a pleasure just relaxing and playing.

I will some day next year be able to take the plunge at DMing. Once im completely up to speed with the FG system

rmpostman
November 22nd, 2012, 20:43
Hi Skellan Would like to be considered for alternate for this session I have lvl 1 Fighter

rmpostman

P.S. Will put character and chronicle in forum later need to eat some turkey now lol

rmpostman
November 22nd, 2012, 20:54
3265 3264

Hope these are correct

Grey Mage
November 23rd, 2012, 00:09
Would like to volunteer my Fighter 1 as an alternate if needed...

Malkavian_Andi
November 23rd, 2012, 01:00
ah, finally I found this thread ^^

I don't know if you already got my character via e-mail (I only know that I sent it ;) ), so here it is again as pdf.

Skellan
November 23rd, 2012, 02:15
Thanks for the info.
Great response for this one.We have 8 people interested, so I will rerun this again soon. Its always worth checking on the day to see if anyone drops.
Thanks for the info everyone. If anyone needs any help getting set up just let me know :)

Skellan
November 23rd, 2012, 21:10
Server is up if anyone needs it :)

Killian
November 24th, 2012, 09:42
great game Skellan and everyone who played really enjoyed the scenario :)

Gadreun
November 25th, 2012, 11:16
Thanks for the game Skell - good game fellas! Still amazing we completed with no fighter type. Thanks to our casters!

Skellan
November 26th, 2012, 20:00
Glad you all had fun

The chronicles and exported characters for this session are located here. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cnewyb4bqha5xb5/EdxTxbGsYo)

Please check that they are in order

I need some more information from Claudia please

Cheers

Killian
November 26th, 2012, 21:59
no problem just send me a message with whatever questions you have Skellan