PDA

View Full Version : Special Qualities

Shadowkiller00
November 17th, 2012, 18:32
I was tired of not knowing what special qualities are available for NPCs so I looked them up. Keep in mind, these are just the keywords. You should still need to enter values. I did not test these to see if they actually function in combat, but it does parse them and display them. I also am not going to base any information here off the Effects: Label Modifiers page since I know some of that is wrong(It lists 4e ranges and energies and lists "all" as an allowable option for immune). You do not need colons, but make sure not to forget the values for the ones that need them. Separate entries with a semi-colon.

DAMAGE REDUCTION (not sure if "and" and "or" work)
Enter: "dr" or "damage reduction"
Allows: "and", "or", "acid", "cold", "electricity", "fire", "sonic", "force", "positive", "negative", "adamantine", "bludgeoning", "cold iron", "epic", "magic", "piercing", "silver", "slashing", "chaotic", "evil", "good", "lawful", "nonlethal", "spell"
Example: "dr 2 acid"

SPELL RESISTANCE
Enter: "sr" or "spell resistance
Example: "sr 13"

FAST HEALING
Enter: "fast healing" or "fast heal"
Example: "fast healing 3"

REGENERATION (not sure if "and" and "or" work)
Enter: "regeneration"
Allows: "and", "or", "cold", "electricity", "fire", "sonic", "force", "positive", "negative", "adamantine", "bludgeoning", "cold iron", "epic", "magic", "piercing", "silver", "slashing", "chaotic", "evil", "good", "lawful", "nonlethal", "spell"
Example: "regeneration 5 fire"

RESISTANCE ("and" is interchangeable with ",")
Enter: "resistance to" or "resist"
Allows: "and"(resistance to only), "acid", "cold", "electricity", "fire", "sonic", "force", "positive", "negative"
Example: "resistance to cold 5 and fire 3" or "resist cold 5, fire 3"

VULNERABILITY ("and" is interchangeable with ",")
Enter: "vulnerability to"
Allows: "and", "acid", "cold", "electricity", "fire", "sonic", "force", "positive", "negative"
Example: "vulnerability to negative and cold" or "vulnerability to negative, cold"

IMMUNITY ("and" is interchangeable with ",")
Enter: "immunity to" or "immune"
Allows: "and"(immunity to only), "acid", "cold", "electricity", "fire", "sonic", "poison", "sleep", "paralysis", "petrification", "charm", "sleep", "fear", "disease"

SPECIAL DEFENSES (not sure if any of these have any functionality but they do display)
Enter: "uncanny dodge", "improved uncanny dodge", "evasion", "improved evasion", "incorporeal", "construct traits", "undead traits", "swarm traits"

Anything else entered in the SQ section will not be parsed and will be ignored. Any mistakes will also not be parsed so if something isn't showing up when you create the enemy in the combat tracker, look for errors.

spacce1889
November 17th, 2012, 21:23
thanks.

did they ever elaberate the conditional effects

Trenloe
November 17th, 2012, 22:12
thanks.

did they ever elaberate the conditional effects
See this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17412