PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for DnD 3.5 game

JonathanMcQueen
November 10th, 2012, 03:35
Yes I know there are newer editions. It's lucky I stopped clinging to first edition.

So I, and two of my close friends, are lookin for a dungeon master and other players. We're into meaningful character development kind of things and also having fun though we know campaigns aren't fun all the time.

I might dungeon master but it's hard to find the time, which actually kind of makes me feel like a tool for asking for someone else to do it but there you go. I'm also kinda stinky at it so there's another problem.

Probably gonna lurk through these threads anywho, but I just thought I'd toss this out and see who'd be interested in getting to know us a lil bit.

We're available on Weekends at pretty much any time before 12 PM EST
Fridays past 5 PM EST are also probably acceptable.

I have a full license and my two companions have lite licenses.

We don't care how good you are at being a DM whatever that means, so don't be shy at all. Do be a native english speaker for multiple reasons though. And older than 16 or 17.

Otherwise don't be shy

JohnD
November 10th, 2012, 03:57
People will want to know your availability. Personally, the possibility of adding 3 people (who will probably reliably stay together with a group) is probably a solid point.

Also, prospective DMs will want to know whether you are working off of a demo, light, full or ultimate license.

damned
November 10th, 2012, 06:50
also if you are after 3.5e games check out the pathfinder society games too...