PDA

View Full Version : Joining a Group

Hyrunn
November 9th, 2012, 21:29
I am new and looking to join a few people to see how things are done.

JohnD
November 9th, 2012, 21:39
It will help people if you mention your availability and time zone, along with what games/systems you want to play.

And welcome. :)

dr_venture
November 9th, 2012, 21:43
The best thing is to list the times and days of the week that you are available. Also let folks know if you're interested in any specific game systems or genres. Finally, take a look at the Game Calendar for games that are looking for players - try sorting the list by "Last GM Activity"... though that's not always totally accurate.

I have two games I have openings in listed there.

Hyrunn
November 9th, 2012, 22:06
Thanks this seems cool and like to learn different editions to the game. I really dont know all the times i will be able to play sometimes i may come into a campain alittle late or will be on time. I have fridays mostly free though saturdays on occasion. I am still learning how to make characters and make things. I will look at the calendar though thanks for that advice.

Hyrunn
November 9th, 2012, 22:12
Oh and my time zone is eastern pacific US/Canada.

damned
November 10th, 2012, 02:14
hi hyrunn, just a tip - unlike mmorpg's you will normally need to logon on time for game sessions and play the whole session. its not always the case and different gm's may not might mind but most will. check out the pathfinder society info elsewhere in these forums. they run regular one shot adventures that start and finish in one 5 hour session.

Hyrunn
November 10th, 2012, 04:18
Alright thank you for the information i will check that out.