PDA

View Full Version : New D&D 3.5e game

azhrei331
November 5th, 2012, 05:02
after a bit of a hiatus, i will be starting a new extended campaign in the world of Scarred Lands. need 4-6 players that have some understanding of the D&D 3.5e system and enjoy equal parts role playing and general monster slaughter. terrible jokes and laughter required. additional setting materials will be provided to assist in rounding out game play.

i hope to begin the campaign in a couple weeks based on player response. the tentative session time will be Sundays @ 8pm EST, though this may be flexible. You may contact me on this thread or via Private Message with questions or interest.

Garignak
November 5th, 2012, 22:40
I'm definitely interested!

azhrei331
November 7th, 2012, 07:04
Judging by the response I will be setting up the first session for the game in a couple weeks. I'll post the chosen date on the Game Calendar, but the starting regular game time will be Sundays at 7pm EST.

A couple people have wanted more information on the setting:

Scarred Lands is set on the world of Scarn, a planet recently torn apart by a Divine War between the elemental Titans and their children, the Gods. The conflict raged for centuries until finally the Gods and their mortal allies defeated all the Titans, destroying some and imprisoning the rest across Scarn. However, the Divine War took its toll on the world, mutating both land and sea into the twisted visages of the fallen immortals. Now 150 years later, the mortal races have reformed their civilizations and begun to craft a new history for their peoples. But threats, both ancient and reborn, leave significant room for adventurers to become legends!

azhrei331
November 7th, 2012, 17:17
A tentative time for the first session has been posted in the Game Calendar. Anyone interested in playing please post there or send me a private message with your character type. Once you are accepted as a player I will send a link to acquire setting materials.

JohnD
November 7th, 2012, 17:24
What will be the frequency and length of games?

azhrei331
November 7th, 2012, 20:53
The game will be weekly, 4-5 hour sessions. Trying for every sunday, but will need occasional breaks to accommodate players.

Garignak
November 14th, 2012, 23:47
When do you think the game will begin?

Redruum
November 15th, 2012, 00:29
I would love to be involved in this as well if your still planning on running it

azhrei331
November 15th, 2012, 02:17
i have enough interest that i will be going ahead with the initial background and character creation session this sunday.

bdf1992
November 18th, 2012, 11:05
Hello, i took a bit of a hiatus as well and am now looking to get back into playing, do you have a full party?

Garignak
November 20th, 2012, 22:52
Sorry for missing character creation this past sunday. When will the next time be available?

azhrei331
February 25th, 2013, 10:30
now that i am past the holidays and finally fixed the connection problem (that old chestnut), i believe we are ready to give a campaign in the Scarred Lands another try. i have cleared all previous slots, so those interested in playing should post in the Game Calendar slot or send me a PM. anyone previously signed up to play that is still interested should resubmit.

thank you all for your help and patience while i got things resolved. i am hoping to have an opening character creation/background session this Sunday, March 3rd. i look forward to gaming with you all!

Jay

azhrei331
March 4th, 2013, 14:11
I still have a couple slots available for the 3.5 Scarred Lands campaign. The first game session will be Sunday March 10th @ 6pm EST. Anyone interested can PM me or post your character concept on the Game Calendar.