PDA

View Full Version : new to savage worlds

Draeus
November 4th, 2012, 00:16
Being a savage worlds noobie after converting over from brp... Sadly :(

I have to say its a pretty decent system, fast furious and fun. Exactly what it says on the box.

I've been playing around with the rule set getting to know it and I think its pretty decent, well done folks! Especially love the fact I can place a token to represent the players on their character sheet.

After running mg first sw fantasy session converted from brp.. And same for the supers. We had some minor glitches.

1. Some players are not seeing some of the modules. Eg 3 could not see players book.. With edges and skills. Not good for character creation. Any idea what this could be?

2. One character could not see his token on the battle map, but after replacing it with a different token it worked.

3. One players notes were too long and caused the game to crash everytime she logged on. Was fixed by deleting them after sending an email with em all in.

Apart from that they achieved a hell of a lot more then they did in one game using a different system.

So fantasy and supers all done, now for star wars, judge dredd and tron! And maybe another fantasy :)