PDA

View Full Version : Eberron: Scales of War - Looking for Players

AndyPan
October 31st, 2012, 16:40
After a several month DM-ing hiatus, I have the itch to run a game again, so I am looking to start up a Scales of War campaign. I have the first 4 modules in the series set up in FG, complete with redrawn versions of the maps, and work continues on setting up the subsequent modules as things progress.

I am currently looking for three players to round out a party of five. If you are interested, please sign up on the calendar listing for my campaign (link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=917 ). Please take note of some "conditions" I have detailed there for interested players. Thanks for your interest!

Archamus
November 1st, 2012, 01:13
I've joined up on the calendar and sent an email to hopefully find us another player. I'm excited!

MikeParham
November 1st, 2012, 02:23
Hiya Andy,

Keep in mind that our group is ready if you ever want to take up the campaign you started for us again. ;-)

AndyPan
November 1st, 2012, 03:18
It was pointed out to me that the message I had posted on the Game Calendar regarding potential players only shows to active members of the game. As they are actually certain conditions I try to look for in players, I think I should include them here:

- The campaign will be set in Eberron. While every minute detail of the setting is not necessary, it would be preferred that players have at the least a minimal knowledge of the setting.
- As I have seen games get bogged down with rules and program explanations, potential players are requested to have working knowledge of both the 4E rules AND the workings of FG.
- Game sessions to be held every Wednesday evening at 7 PM EST, barring any unforeseen cancellation needs. This schedule is set in stone. Please only sign up if you can commit to this schedule.
- Character creation can pull from any current source with the exception of Essentials materials. Characters using information and rules from DDi's Dragon "magazine" after issue #394, the player must provide the DM with reference materials for approval.
- Ventrilo is used for OOC conversations only. No roleplay over Ventrilo will be allowed, as I often use the chatlog for reference; character roleplay and actions will need to be entered into the chat box. Ventrilo sign-in information will be provided to players once the roster is filled.
- Between language and descriptions of gore, game sessions can get a little racey. Please be 18+ and not easily offended.

Hate to have so many conditional requirements for players, but as I have at least 5 other groups dissolve into a bit of a clusterf**k, I have found it best to spell out requirements ahead of time so both I as DM and the players know what to expect of each other.

Thanks for your interest.

AndyPan
November 3rd, 2012, 13:30
Just an update. I now have 4 players signed up, making a group consisting of two strikers, a controller, and a defender. I would like to get a leader in there as well. I am looking for one more player, maybe two, so if you're interested in joining us, please sign up on the game calendar. PM if you have any questions.

Thanks for your interest!

AndyPan
November 3rd, 2012, 20:51
Fifth slot in the roster has been filled. I will be closing the calendar entry to new sign-ups. If you are interested in being considered as an alternate if positions come available, please shoot me a PM so I will know who to contact.

Thanks for your interest!