PDA

View Full Version : New Pathfinder game

dayrion
October 31st, 2012, 15:50
Hey all I am starting a pathfinder game for all who are interested. It is my own campaign with some house rules. I have a webpage started to help log events in the game with forums to keep communication open. I also have a 50 man ventrilo server. The webpage is in the works but it is https://xannark.guildlaunch.com to join the page is free and will have all the info for the game! I am willing to run multiple groups of 5 - 6 players per group! To join the Game join the game site and we will discuss times! I have an ultimate license so again all people are welcome!

avro5731
October 31st, 2012, 18:51
Good Day, I applied on the site, hoping we can find a workable schedule.

dayrion
November 2nd, 2012, 15:39
Still looking for quite a few more players. Again check us out at https://xannark.guildlaunch.com This will be a fun game

Trenloe
November 2nd, 2012, 22:44
To get more interest I'd recommend mentioning what timezone you are in and when you are planning to run games - this will allow people to see if they are available for your game/s.

MikeParham
November 3rd, 2012, 02:12
Dayrion,

My campaign group is looking for another GM to run a game opposite ours on Saturdays. We have a "ready-made" group of five players that have played together for years. While we are mostly looking for a change-of-pace from our own campaigns, a chance to experience Pathfinder with a DM familiar with it would be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested, contact me.

Vestrial
November 3rd, 2012, 07:51
Dayrion, what days are going to be playing? And what sources are allowed? You only mentioned core classes, what about archetypes, feats, etc...

SilverEagle82
November 3rd, 2012, 08:49
it all depends on the day and time u are running it and i am from the pacific time zone so gmt-8

dayrion
November 4th, 2012, 16:43
I am EST Like I said I am willing to run multiple groups. Right now I have a group looking at sundays starting around 6pm est but I am willing to run other ones