PDA

View Full Version : Savage Halloween ---

ShotGun Jolly
October 30th, 2012, 23:34
Ok, who out there is gonna have a Savage Halloween??

Mine is actually going to be a few days late, as most of my players have kids and family to take around. But, Thursday is our savage worlds night, and I will be continuing on with the War of The Dead Campaign.

What about the rest of you? Any Plans? :ogre: :dead: :pirate:

phantomwhale
October 31st, 2012, 00:02
It's my local boardgaming night, so suggest was Halloween themed games there... but most people are Eurogamers, so can't see too much rich, horror theme coming from them ! (Ooooh, it's a SCARY wooden cube...*)

Myself, it's Last Night on Earth, Betrayal at House on Hill and Cash 'n' Guns (because nothing says Halloween like pointing guns at people. erm....)

Once upon a time I used to do an annual Cthulhu game with sound effects, props and the like - this year it kind of passed me by. Darn.

-PW-

* I do actually love Eurogames in equal measure, but I get a lot of flak for also liking non-Euros, so I like to give back when I can

ShotGun Jolly
October 31st, 2012, 00:37
Myself, it's Last Night on Earth, Betrayal at House on Hill and Cash 'n' Guns (because nothing says Halloween like pointing guns at people. erm....)

Thats a real good board game, I own it as well.. good choice..

Draeus
November 1st, 2012, 12:01
It was my supers night we just converted from brp to savage worlds last night. Whilst hounded by the local mini undead and witches of the neighbourhood. Was a great night, can't wait to see how savage worlds supers plays out. Our fantasy game was great on Monday. Loving savage worlds so far!

So had a kinda savage Halloween.

They did have a ton of zombies on Monday if that counts? Lol