PDA

View Full Version : 5e playtest

rmpostman
October 30th, 2012, 04:56
just downloaded playtest pak this looks interesting if anyone decides to gm a game let me know will be watching 5e message board too

Niven81
November 1st, 2012, 22:42
Depending on the day and time I would be. Haven't yet downloaded the newest installment but I've been itching to make a character. I love what I've seen with the new system so far.

ShadeRaven
November 7th, 2012, 03:27
I have been running a bunch of Next/5E playtest groups and even campaigns (fully fleshed out, roleplaying set in Mystara - Karameikos), but there's a couple of hurddles involved in my campaigns that often don't work for most.

First, I am west coast so my games tend to be run later in the day. 10pm Eastern is about as early as we start.

Second, we rarely have a fixed night or schedule because of the complexities of adult life. More often than not, it's hop on Skype and send out a feeler to see if we have anyone interested in playing on that particular night.

But there's almost always room for new friends and fellow D&Ders, so if the above somehow doesn't sound foreboding, drop a note and we can talk about trying to roll you into our gang.