PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for demo

Starcrawler
October 29th, 2012, 03:19
Hi!

I'm a new player and I would like to join a demo game if possible to try out Fantasy Grounds to decide whether I want to buy it or not :).

Looking mainly for DnD 4E ruleset. However I am willing to go with other rulesets as long as you are willing to explain things to me as I am a complete newbie when it comes to most of these rulesets.

I am on GMT timezone but I am flexible with times so I don't mind going with different timezones, I am mostly available from Thursday to Saturday.

damned
October 29th, 2012, 06:28
you could try one of the pathfinder PFS games...

Starcrawler
October 29th, 2012, 13:39
Perhaps I shall, only thing is I am not that familiar with pathfinder or the 3.5e ruleset for D&D (I am relatively new to D&D and stuff) so I will need to familiarize myself with it.

Trenloe
October 29th, 2012, 13:46
Also, before you find a demo game, have a look at some of the tutorial videos available under the "Downloads" link at the top of this page.

Starcrawler
October 29th, 2012, 19:25
Yeah I have looked at quite a few of them, so I know the basics of using the program, just need to actually try out a game. Either by joining a game with unlimited license or a demo game, either one is fine with me.