PDA

View Full Version : Interested in trying Rolemaster? Free slots available in a Sunday game

bennis1980
October 27th, 2012, 21:34
Anyone interested in this realistic game apply here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=821) and send me a PM.

RM beginners and veterans welcome.

(Note: we are beta testing the new ruleset versions so a little patience required)

JohnD
October 29th, 2012, 15:36
Aw man... that's right smack dab in the middle of "quality time" with the wife.

Time to figure out a Captain and Cola solution.

bennis1980
October 30th, 2012, 00:00
The Captain can fix any problem you have with swashbuckling style. Better off straight up though IMO (with two cubes of ice)

hawkwind
October 30th, 2012, 19:00
I would be up for a game if it doesn]t start before 8pm gmt, I am new to using fantasy grounds but I have played tabletop rpg's online and have played chartmaster before

bennis1980
October 30th, 2012, 19:13
The game is from 5pm-9pm (GMT) (sorry hawkwind)

"chartmaster" is much improved using Fantasy Grounds as tables are fetched for you when you roll (makes life much easier)

Longrath
October 30th, 2012, 20:37
I'm interested in trying but your time slot doesn't work for me.

We played rolemaster decades ago. I remember it fondly, but it may be shrouded in nostalgia.

I've only played a couple of FG2 sessions as well.

If you ever move to EST (GMT-5) Weeknights 8pm-11pm, be sure to post it.

bennis1980
October 31st, 2012, 02:38
If you ever move to EST (GMT-5) Weeknights 8pm-11pm, be sure to post it.

Sorry to here that, though considering that would be 1am-4am on a week night for me I don't see it happening

hawkwind
October 31st, 2012, 12:58
The game is from 5pm-9pm (GMT) (sorry hawkwind)

"chartmaster" is much improved using Fantasy Grounds as tables are fetched for you when you roll (makes life much easier)
I imagine it would, those times cover my childrens meal and bed times. , a shame really as I would of liked to play