PDA

View Full Version : Cool boons

Skellan
October 26th, 2012, 09:09
Am I right in thinking that the boons that unlock different races etc are limited to Convention scenarios?
Are there any cool boons that we can work towards getting for the FG community?

Blackfoot
October 26th, 2012, 13:13
Yeah.. I'm pretty sure I read that it was policy for those boons ONLY to be released at big conventions... the con has to have a certain number of tables. If we were big enough to warrant it (say during the next FGCon)... we might be able to qualify... but it doesn't seem too likely.

Holiday boons and the like ARE available to us... so we need to keep our eyes out for those.

Skellan
October 26th, 2012, 14:53
Ah ok thankd

Trenloe
October 26th, 2012, 21:38
Yep, Blackfoot's correct that the cool boons are only given out at conventions with a minimum number of tables, not sure what that is - I think Paizo pretty much make their mind up when the event coordinator submits the con support request form.

I was hoping that for the next FGCon we'd get some Paizo support in the form of boons and perhaps some product PDFs - although product support for conventions is usually physical copies not PDFs, but I'll see what we can do.

RangerOps
October 31st, 2012, 21:18
Is there a list of boons by module that anyone has ever spotted? Becuase if you play a module with a boon that is only available in a higher tier your shooting yourself in the foot for ever getting it aren't you?

Would also possible weight stronger on certain modules to play. As a player right now I dont have any modules so I have no idea until playing them and the DM mentions the boon at the end of the game that it was possible to be attained.

Skellan
October 31st, 2012, 21:27
All the boons I have seen are available for both tiers so it doesnt matter which level you do them for. I dont know if this is the same across the board