PDA

View Full Version : PFS #6: Black Waters: Halloween 31st October 11pm GMT

Skellan
October 24th, 2012, 19:02
PFS #6: Black Waters
Halloween 31st October 11pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 5th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 4–5).

The Pathfinder Society seeks the ancient ruby ring of the salamander and it falls to a team of Pathfinders to find it. Last seen in the Tri-Towers Yard, a once elite academy for the youth of Absalom, the ruby ring is now lost in the Drownyard, all that remains of Tri-Towers after it was destroyed a decade ago in the great quake. The Pathfinders must risk the strange black ichors and salty brine to find their prize—will they risk their very souls as well?

Please register on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=913) and also post your character and previous chronicle sheet on this forum to book your place.

Hopefully they may announce a holiday boon for this in the blog on Monday

Blackfoot
October 24th, 2012, 19:33
Sounds good. Count me in.. seems like everyone in my life is doing something that nice except me! (I'll check with my GF and see if she's available too)...
OK.. no.. she's going to a party. I'm free though... I'll bring whatever seems to fit the bill. Are there a lot of undead in this one? :)

Skellan
October 24th, 2012, 20:10
Yep, I would pack some undead repellent for this one! Its a good Halloween themed one

Syndrome
October 24th, 2012, 21:19
count me in as well im game lol... and my gf will join in as well

Blackfoot
October 24th, 2012, 23:59
My apologies to lower level the folks playing in this game but I am obligated to bring Prindlemire to this party.
Prindlemire - Gnome Sorcerer (Necromancer)
Level 4
PFS# 39241-2
XP: 9
PP: 15(15)
GP: 3181.5
Faction: Osirion

Bloodlust
October 25th, 2012, 03:54
Oh dang, I'll be at work :(

mr lol
October 25th, 2012, 03:57
I'll be there too.

Boinus Lagmar

# 65948-1

u have my sheet already i believe

Manium
October 25th, 2012, 04:14
Merric reporting for duty!

Skellan
October 25th, 2012, 06:19
Awesome, we are all set already. I have info and characters for everyone I believe. There is just one space remaining.
I think that the model of running 2 sessions at different tiers worked really well for the GMG scenario, as everyone got to play what they wanted.
I would like to do this again and add a second session at tier 4-5.
I will add another calendar entry for this. I am thinking sunday if people are free?
If you have your heart set on playing on halloween and want to play at a tier below your level, you are welcome.

Blackfoot
October 25th, 2012, 06:38
Playing my necromancer on halloween really seems to fit the bill... I don't mind playing down... I don't really have anything to spend money on anyway.

I'll try not to steal the show too much from everyone else.. but expect a few of the bad guys to switch sides. .. muhahaha... :)

Skellan
October 25th, 2012, 06:43
That's cool.
Bloodlust is sunday 4th good for you mate?

Bloodlust
October 25th, 2012, 07:01
Sunday is good (Saturday better - can sleep in Sunday) just as long it is early enough.

Skellan
October 25th, 2012, 07:06
I might be able to do Saturday, I will find out later today and go for that if I can

Bloodlust
October 25th, 2012, 08:00
Blackfoot are you able to do Saturday or Sunday? There'll be heaps of people available for the tier 1-2 but far fewer for the higher tier.

Skellan
October 26th, 2012, 02:41
I can't do saturday so would 5pm sunday 4th be ok?

Blackfoot
October 26th, 2012, 03:37
I've nothing to do on Halloween, I'd really prefer to play then. I could play my Inquisitor and provide a little healing... if it serves the group better than to bring along my necromancer... but I must say that playing a necromancer on Halloween just seems appropriate.

Skellan
October 26th, 2012, 06:43
Thats cool, with me. There is something about rping on halloween :D

Skellan
October 26th, 2012, 08:21
Ok this session is now full. We have the following players:

Grey Mage
Syndrome
Blackfoot
Manium
mr lol
bel107

Sarien is on the reserve list. You are welcome to drop in and see if anyone hasn't shown up for the session, but obviously I can't guarantee a spot for you.

I am also running a second table of this scenario on Sunday 4th November at 5.00pm GMT. This will be aimed at Tier 4-5 though Sarien you would be welcome to join at your own risk.

Blackfoot
October 29th, 2012, 01:26
My understanding is that Daylight Savings is changing this weekend in the UK but not in the US... the time is scheduled based on GMT 11:00pm.. is that still true with DST changing?

Skellan
October 29th, 2012, 01:37
Yes you are right. I am running on GMT time now.
There is no change for the 11pm gmt start time (apart from i need to remember I am now GMT hehe)
They should just get rid of daylight savings if you ask me :p

Skellan
October 31st, 2012, 10:55
Happy Halloween everyone :D

I have decided to join the 'in-crowd' and will start using The FG community teamspeak server from now on.
Please note the new details on my signature below.

The Drownyard awaits you, Pathfinders....

mr lol
October 31st, 2012, 12:12
sorry man, but i cant make it. :hurt:

Skellan
October 31st, 2012, 12:15
That's cool. Thanks for letting me know.
There's one spot available for tonight...

Bloodlust
October 31st, 2012, 16:03
Bets of luck to everyone. Soften them up for us higher tiers haha ;)

Blackfoot
November 1st, 2012, 05:31
Thanks Skellan. This one was really fun.

Skellan
November 2nd, 2012, 01:22
Glad you enjoyed it, I had fun running it. There will be more souls for the Drownyard on Sunday :ogre:

The chronicle sheets for the session are available here. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u78ue5pxkskraoe/s_MvvXycDC)
Blackfoot - I think yours is good to go unless you want to buy anything else

The notes the other players left are blank for some reason, so I am missing details
Manium - I need your chronicle number, starting xp and starting gold
Ba'utan - I need chronicle number, pfs number, starting fame/pp, starting xp, and gold please.

Blackfoot
November 2nd, 2012, 04:20
Looks good... just needs to be signed.

Manium
November 2nd, 2012, 07:32
I've updated all starting gold and current EXP to be as-up-to-date on the record you have of my character on your server. I also wrote down the pathfinder # on the notes tab of Merrick :)

Could I also make a purchase of 2 quivers of cold iron arrows on top of the 2 packs of air crystals I bought during the session?

And OFC thanks for the great game, Skellan!
The atmosphere of the scenario was just awesome.

Skellan
November 2nd, 2012, 14:03
Blackfoot - I have signed your chronicle off and exported your character to that folder too.

Manium - There is some info on the notes tab of your character sheet but it is missing the info I mentioned in my earlier post. The note that you created appears blank for me for some reason. I don't know if it only shows when the client is online. Your exp on your character sheet is showing as 1, so that can't be right.

Please could you and Ba'utan send me your last chronicle sheets and I will just pull the info from there.

Cheers

Sarien
November 7th, 2012, 14:25
Skellan, I had placed all of that info you needed in the note tab section as you requested on game night, but here it is again (I can't send you my last chronicle--I have no way to scan anything): PFS# 13982-5, Sczarni, last chronicle--#10, 6 xp, 11 pa/fame, 988 gp, day job roll--16. i bought the following--potion--touch of the sea--50 gp, air crystals--50 gp, noble clothes plus appropriate ring--175 gp.

Skellan
November 7th, 2012, 15:12
I don't doubt you entered it, however it must not have savedfor some reason as it is blank now. Some players just take a photo on their phone of their previous chronicles.

Skellan
November 7th, 2012, 18:37
Your chronicle sheet is located here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u78ue5pxkskraoe/s_MvvXycDC)