PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for D&D (or similar) game

Rochey
October 18th, 2012, 19:24
Hi All,

I have been away from RPG's for quite a while and would like to start gaming again.

I own a lite copy of FG2 and my time zone is GMT +0 (London).

You would have to have a little patience as i'm new to FG2 but I am a very quick learner:square:

I am interested in any type of sword and sorcery RPG's and call of cthulhu.

Cheers.

damned
October 19th, 2012, 01:43
Rochey I have a game that is about to begin that would start at 930am Saturdays for you and aim to finish at 1pm. We play every fortnight from the 27th but we are rolling up characters and giving people the quick FG tour tomorrow if you wanted a look. Tomorrows session will probably be 90mins or maybe a bit longer and there is probably room for you if you wanted to join the campaign. It is very much an Old School AD&D 1E style campaign :)

Rochey
October 19th, 2012, 10:36
Damned,

Apologies, in my haste I forgot to say that i'm interested in evening games from around 7.00PM...shame as I was free every saturday until this weekend (new business).

Anyway if you decide to have a campaign in the evenings then i'm very interested.

Thanks for taking the time to reply mate.

Paul.

Valarian
October 19th, 2012, 12:07
Rochey, I run a game on Sunday evenings (8pm UK time) if you're not too hung up on the game being D&D. It's in Tolkien's Middle Earth setting using The One Ring rules from Cubicle 7.
Not quite Sword & Sorcery, more Dark Ages meets Fantasy and the theme being more about the loss of hope in the face of shadow.
Calendar entry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=794

Gold
July 23rd, 2013, 23:57
Anyone still looking to play D&D?

My reply comes 8 months later. But I am looking for this now too, old-school D&D types on FG. I would like to see what games are going, and if I can find people, to help decide if I should purchase a license for FG Player.