PDA

View Full Version : Problems Adding and Removing Images

Yospeck
October 13th, 2012, 00:17
Not sure why but I'm having issues with adding and removing images. Used to be that if I added an image, even whilst running the session, the new image would just appear or, if it was the same file (if I had edited/updated a map that I'd already loaded into FG) then it would just update the changes automatically.

Also, removing the files from the Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/<Campaign Folder>/images/ would remove it from Fantasy Grounds, but even when I do that AND delete the entry from the Maps and Images its still loading them up.

Anything I'm supposed to be doing?

Trenloe
October 13th, 2012, 00:43
Sounds like you're doing it corretly, but perhaps not adding/removing the files in the directory FG is reading? On the first screen of Fantasy Grounds click the "Settings" button and check where the "Data Directory" is pointing to. Then, double check the name of the campaign you are running and access it under <data directory>\campaigns\<name of your campaign>.

If this still doesn't work, then try copying images into a new campaign (just to check it is not a campaign specific issue).

Yospeck
October 13th, 2012, 00:57
Just me being a dumbass, forgot that I'd copied the entire "<Campaign Name>" folder into the main Fantasy Grounds Directory when I was having problems with it, so was trying to put my new maps into that directory instead of the /campaigns/<Campaign Name/ folder.