PDA

View Full Version : #3-19: The Icebound Outpost Saturday 13th Oct 8.30pm

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 01:08
Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-19: The Icebound Outpost
Saturday 13th October 8.30pm GMT
Character levels 1 to 5: Tier 1-2 or 4-5
Run time: 4 to 6 hours

The Pathfinder Society discovers an Aspis Consortium base in an ancient Vudran temple now encased in a glacier and sends the PCs to infiltrate it and investigate the extent of the rival organization's regional operations. Can the PCs get in the well-guarded Aspis outpost and escape with their lives and the information the Society seeks?

Please sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=905) and post your character to this forum to book your place at the table for this scenario

Bloodlust
October 11th, 2012, 02:50
Please can this one be a tier 4-5?

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 03:22
This one is open to all character levels. we can see what tier the group is eligible for

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 17:35
I have added this to the 'events page' on the Piazo website as well to increase interest.

Bloodlust
October 11th, 2012, 17:36
Cool. Thanks :)

Skellan
October 12th, 2012, 01:39
I have one more to join this, so it looks like we have a full group :)

Bloodlust
October 12th, 2012, 04:11
Rangerops posted on the calendar that he wanted to play this at 4-5, so will that be okay?

Skellan
October 12th, 2012, 20:08
Ok we are full now. Sorry for those who didn't get in this time.
I wonder if we could get enough together to re-run at tier 4-5 at a later date for the two who didn't get in? If you are up for it, I will see if others with higher levels such as Blackfoot and Gwaihir would want to play. As there are not many with higher levels, pre arranging it may be a good way to go rather than me posting a time. If we can't get 4-5 I wouldn't mind doing it at 1-2 again if that's best.

Blackfoot
October 13th, 2012, 15:15
I'd love to play but I'm pretty overextended this weekend. Another time would work for me. I would be looking at playing my character that has more of a cold weather bent to him though rather than my highest level guys.

Bloodlust
October 13th, 2012, 17:12
Updated sheets:

Skellan
October 13th, 2012, 17:31
Thanks Bloodlust.

Slyp - i think i need an updated character for you. the one i have is level 1

Bloodlust
October 13th, 2012, 17:44
See below.

Bloodlust
October 13th, 2012, 17:46
Ok we are full now. Sorry for those who didn't get in this time.
I wonder if we could get enough together to re-run at tier 4-5 at a later date for the two who didn't get in? If you are up for it, I will see if others with higher levels such as Blackfoot and Gwaihir would want to play. As there are not many with higher levels, pre arranging it may be a good way to go rather than me posting a time. If we can't get 4-5 I wouldn't mind doing it at 1-2 again if that's best.

Oh hang on, are we playing this at Tier 1-2 after all?

In that case I'll open up my slot and give one of the newbies a chance to play :)

Might not be much fun for them having a character three levels above them taking out the bad guys in one round lol.

I hope you get a chance to run this one, or the other, at Tier 4-5 sometime soon :)

By the way, this timeslot works for me as it would be 4:30am on a Sunday morning. Middle of the night, but at least I'll not be at work lol.

Enjoy guys :)

Skellan
October 13th, 2012, 17:51
Oh hang on, are we playing this at Tier 1-2 after all?

In that case I'll open up my slot and give one of the newbies a chance to play :)

Enjoy guys :)

Ok mate. I will keep trying for the Tier 4-5's. I am sure we will get there

This leaves a spot available, so if someone can get me their character and pfs info by 7.30pm GMT you will be able to play :)

avro5731
October 13th, 2012, 19:46
based on what I see on the calendar we need a tank not my witch so he is FUMA!!!

Skellan
October 13th, 2012, 20:41
welcome aboard

Bloodlust
October 14th, 2012, 06:17
Hope all went well and everyone enjoyed :)

Skellan, perhaps same time next week?

Skellan
October 14th, 2012, 06:50
Yes it was good fun thanks!
I had another player asking about playing at that time again but unfortunately I won't be able to do the same time next week as I am playing some epic wow boardgame. I will run something next week though

Bloodlust
October 14th, 2012, 06:56
I'm based in Perth, so that's GMT +8. As long as it's not during normal working hours (or the middle of the night on worknights) I can make time for it :)

deepdivinbloke
October 14th, 2012, 08:50
Yes, cheers again Skel.

Just 1 question, where will the Chronicle sheet be?

Cheers

Skellan
October 14th, 2012, 09:05
You are welcome. It was good fun.
I will post the chronicle sheets here a bit later today. If anyone wants theirs kept private for some reason, then pm me your email

avro5731
October 14th, 2012, 20:16
Yes thanks again for running was a great time.

You can post my chronicle to the public because everyone needs to know how great I am! :D

Skellan
October 14th, 2012, 22:03
Glad you enjoyed it :)

The Chronicles for this session are available here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58lxbpq7wzzxzme/8WXMTw7iZB)

These are unsigned so that you can check the details are correct and you also have the chance to make any purchases if you want.

I am missing a few bits of information for a couple of characters:
Syndrome, please could you let me know your pfs number and faction
Avro, could you let me know how much your scrolls cost please?

You may make changes directly to the chronicle sheets at this stage, so you can add info yourself or tell me in this forum.

I have also exported the xml of your characters for use in future games

Let me know once you are happy with it and I will sign it, which will lock the pdf and make it official

avro5731
October 15th, 2012, 00:25
25gp ea - not buying anything else.. thanks

Skellan
October 15th, 2012, 00:47
25gp ea - not buying anything else.. thanks

Cool ok, you are signed and dusted

DAWPage
October 15th, 2012, 02:04
No purchases for Braken, he is all set. Thanks

Skellan
October 15th, 2012, 02:20
Ok, you are signed
Thanks for playing

No purchases for Braken, he is all set. Thanks

deepdivinbloke
October 15th, 2012, 08:58
Cheers,

My character Quick Ben is fine as is. I have signed up for your next one, but have made a little change which I will sort out with you later if that is ok.

Skellan
October 15th, 2012, 12:53
Cheers,

My character Quick Ben is fine as is. I have signed up for your next one, but have made a little change which I will sort out with you later if that is ok.
I think while you are 1st level you can change your character as long as its pfs legal. At 2nd lvl though you cant change

deepdivinbloke
October 15th, 2012, 13:00
I think thats right - all it was was that I missed out 1 skill - so I have put that on "profession - soldier" and I read up on my "ranged attack" spells - eg acid splash - and discovered that there should be a -4 penalty in casting this into melee and so have dropped my Feat - Spell Focus (which I forgot about anyhow!) and have added Point Blank Shot, with a view to getting Precise Shot later.

BTW with my character, will I just rebuild him from scratch for the next adventure or is there some way of saving him.

Cheers

Skellan
October 15th, 2012, 13:06
I added an xml file with your chronicle sheet. if you give this to your next gm they will be able to import your character. the xml file is basically your saved character

RangerOps
October 15th, 2012, 13:38
sorry I had to miss this one. We had a couple of fires in our state that needed our helo's to drop waterbuckets to support the firefighters efforts. Applied for your next session in 2 weeks. Not sure about the one coming this weekend yet. Early for my wife on weekends for desire to rise and shine.

Skellan
October 15th, 2012, 20:02
sorry I had to miss this one. We had a couple of fires in our state that needed our helo's to drop waterbuckets to support the firefighters efforts.
That's far more important than Pathfinder - looking forward to seeing you on Sunday :)

avro5731
October 15th, 2012, 23:04
WOOOOT never new a bucket dropping firefighter thats supper cool... WAY TO GO:D

sorry I had to miss this one. We had a couple of fires in our state that needed our helo's to drop waterbuckets to support the firefighters efforts. Applied for your next session in 2 weeks. Not sure about the one coming this weekend yet. Early for my wife on weekends for desire to rise and shine.

Bloodlust
October 28th, 2012, 09:02
Hi Skellan,

Do you think we may be able to try this one again for the higher tier? I think by now we should have enough folks getting up into that region.