PDA

View Full Version : Adding Skills with Subskills in 2.9.1

Blackfoot
October 9th, 2012, 19:17
I noticed a bug in adding skills with subskills in 2.9.1.. I'm not sure if it's been reported yet or not.
I typically add extra skills with subskills by hitting return in the blank line after the base skill. This gives me a new line with the skill name and a blank beside it. (note that the blank actually covers up the last bit of the word 'Knowledge'.. but that's a separate issue) Anyway.. when I do this everything looks fine. I type in whatever the subskill name is onto the new line and move along.
BUT...
on the player side this looks screwy. All they get is a new fillable line with the name of the base skill typed into it, the subskill line does not appear. If they do it from their side the reverse occurs.
I have not yet tested this to see what happens after the client is closed out or the game restarted... but I suspect it might correct it... I will try and test it and post additional info.

Trenloe
October 9th, 2012, 19:52
In which ruleset?

Blackfoot
October 9th, 2012, 19:56
Sorry.. this is a 3.5/PF issue.

Moon Wizard
October 15th, 2012, 03:06
Apparently, this is an issue that has been around for years. I'll add a patch in the next v2.9.2 beta release. Please check it out tomorrow, and let me know.

Regards,
JPG

Blackfoot
October 16th, 2012, 01:07
The update seems to have resolved the issue for the test version.