PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–23: The Goblinblood Dead Thursday 11th October 10.00p.

Skellan
October 9th, 2012, 17:26
Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–23: The Goblinblood Dead
Thursday 11th October
10.00p.m. GMT
Levels 3-5
Tier 4-5

*Please note this is an over-spill session from the game on Thursday aimed at running this adventure at Tier 4-5. Ideally, you will need a character of level 3-5 for this scenario*

More than a decade has passed since the Goblinblood Wars left the nation of Isger in shambles, and the Pathfinder Society uses the many abandoned roads through the county's interior to smuggle valuable relics. But when a series of attacks on the Varisian caravans carrying the illicit cargo puts the route in jeopardy, it falls to the PCs to investigate and rid the region of the threat to the Society's operations.

Please sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=904)
I will mark you as accepted when you upload your character to this forum

Bloodlust
October 9th, 2012, 21:04
do you need me to repost my character here as it is in the original thread.

So we have a cleric playing up and a ranger so far. Don't be shy to bring in a higher level pc people :)

Skellan
October 9th, 2012, 21:12
I have your character Bloodlust, that's ok

avro5731
October 10th, 2012, 07:13
wish I could join already played... have fun

Bloodlust
October 10th, 2012, 07:31
From memory you are allowed to replay (with DM permission) to make up legal table numbers :)

Trenloe
October 10th, 2012, 07:49
From memory you are allowed to reply (with DM permission) to make up legal table numbers :)
You are allowed: p21 of the Organized Play Guide:

If you have already played a scenario and wish to replay it for any reason, you must inform the GM that you have already played the scenario. Some GMs may not be comfortable running an adventure for players who have foreknowledge of what is to come. If your GM is not comfortable with you replaying a scenario, you must find another GM who is. GMs have the right to deny players the opportunity to replay a scenario for any reason, but all GMs are encouraged to be as flexible as possible when replay is the only option that allows them to seat the minimum legal number of players at a game table.
But, as mentioned on another thread - you won't get any credit (chronicle: gold, xp, prestige, fame, etc.).

Bloodlust
October 10th, 2012, 07:54
"But, as mentioned on another thread - you won't get any credit (chronicle: gold, xp, prestige, fame, etc.)."

I don't see that written anywhere.

Trenloe
October 10th, 2012, 07:56
"But, as mentioned on another thread - you won't get any credit (chronicle: gold, xp, prestige, fame, etc.)."

I don't see that written anywhere.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=134001&postcount=75

Bloodlust
October 10th, 2012, 07:58
Ahh that clarified that in this latest edition - or was it always like that?

Trenloe
October 10th, 2012, 08:01
Ahh that clarified that in this latest edition - or was it always like that?
It's been like that for as long as I know - at least the last 3 seasons.

Bloodlust
October 10th, 2012, 08:07
Well there ya go - I learned something :)

Skellan
October 10th, 2012, 12:43
Avro - you would be welcome to join to help make up table numbers if you just want a game. Thanks for letting me know you have already played this.

I think there are some scenarios where I would prefer to play with a table that had not played the scenario before - such as the more investigative/roleplay scenarios. I am cool playing Goblinblood with people who are replaying it though

Gwaihir Scout
October 10th, 2012, 14:49
I'd love to play, but I'm packing for a trip and can't risk the time loss.

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 00:02
That's fine Gwaihir, I added this as a 'suck it and see' session to see if we could run at a higher level

I am going to cancel this scenario as there is not enough interest but I will have a go at a Tier 3-7 soon and run it on a weekend.

*This session has been cancelled*