PDA

View Full Version : What subtier do you want to play?

Trenloe
October 7th, 2012, 19:28
This poll is in response to the growing calls for running more higher tier scenarios (i.e. not appropriate for level 1 PCs) so I thought I'd put this time limited poll out there to see what the community is looking for.

Please select only one option as your preferred level to play in, which you have appropriate level PCs for at this point in time.

EDIT: This is also a poll to see what level you can play in *now*. Please don't vote for one of the higher subtiers if you don't currently have PCs that can play in those subtiers.

Note: I have made this a public poll, so people will be able to see what you vote - I've done this so we can get an audit of our current interested players and what subtier they would like to play. If you don't want to make your vote public, please PM me with your vote. Thanks.

Blackfoot
October 7th, 2012, 20:04
This poll of course will only reflect this particular moment in time.
Did you set it with a close date?

Trenloe
October 7th, 2012, 20:12
This poll of course will only reflect this particular moment in time.
Did you set it with a close date?
Yes, I set it for 14 days. It should say above the poll "This poll will close on..."

Blackfoot
October 7th, 2012, 20:13
Yeah.. ok so it does.. fine.. reading isn't really my thing.. ok? :)

Trenloe
October 7th, 2012, 20:14
Yeah.. ok so it does.. fine.. reading isn't really my thing.. ok? :)
LOL! :D :D

avro5731
October 8th, 2012, 00:34
LOL! :D :D
double :D :D :D :D for reading because its fundamental. ;)

Blackfoot
October 8th, 2012, 00:43
Reading is fun and mental.

Trenloe
October 13th, 2012, 23:53
Bump!

Not too many replies on this so far - what subiter is your preference *at this point in time*??

This may influence what games GMs will run in the near future so please give your feedback.

Bloodlust
October 22nd, 2012, 14:23
Sorry I missed this one but tier 4+ for me thanks :)

Gwaihir Scout
October 22nd, 2012, 14:27
Definitely would like some 3+. I've got one PC 1 XP away from 4.