PDA

View Full Version : brp patch update?

Draeus
October 5th, 2012, 11:54
Does anyone know if brp is actually going to come upto date with fg2? With all the added extentions that 4e is gifted with?

I have invested a lot of money in this system as I believe it to be a fantastic game system. But I do feel that it needs to have some attention from its creators.

Anyone know any news about this system?

I would personally love to program it all, but im a gm not a programmer. I just do not have the skills to do it :(

Blackfoot
October 5th, 2012, 13:27
I don't believe anyone is working on it currently.. Although there was some discussion on the boards about updating some of the non-3.5e/4e rulesets, I don't know where this ranks on the priority list.
This ruleset has a relatively small userbase compared to some of the others unfortunately.

Blackfoot
October 5th, 2012, 13:31
Personally... I would think that making the stats and weapon skills link together would be a pretty big priority. That part seemed really broken to me.

Draeus
October 5th, 2012, 15:32
I hear you there, im wanting the calender and enhanced images personally. Wish I could doit myself but I just don't know how to.

Blackfoot
October 5th, 2012, 16:51
Personally.. I wish the tracker/map targeting stuff was incorporated more than anything else.

Moon Wizard
October 5th, 2012, 18:40
My plan is to implement more modular rulesets for the next major version after v2.9.2. I'm hoping this will allow some of the older rulesets to more easily pull in new features. It will still require refactoring of the old rulesets, but I'm thinking it will be much easier if most of the non-game-system specific features are drop-in modules.

Regards,
JPG

Blackfoot
October 5th, 2012, 19:32
That seems like it makes a lot of sense.