View Full Version : Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–23: The Goblinblood Dead

Skellan
October 2nd, 2012, 23:32
Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–23: The Goblinblood Dead
Tuesday 9th October
8.30p.m. GMT
Levels 1-5
Tier 1-2 or 4-5

More than a decade has passed since the Goblinblood Wars left the nation of Isger in shambles, and the Pathfinder Society uses the many abandoned roads through the county's interior to smuggle valuable relics. But when a series of attacks on the Varisian caravans carrying the illicit cargo puts the route in jeopardy, it falls to the PCs to investigate and rid the region of the threat to the Society's operations.

I have an ultimate license so anyone can join this game for free
Fantasy Grounds server is: quiet turtle ugly dungeon
Teamspeak Server: manchester1.teamspeak.net:15287
Password: fantasyworld

Please sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=902) and post on this forum that you want to join.
Please have you character to me by Sunday 7th October

Killian
October 3rd, 2012, 00:05
Excellent time for me as another UK based player. Will be using Claudia Ketrik lol 3 sorceress will have the xml with you by tomorrow

Blackfoot
October 3rd, 2012, 00:37
Damn. I could make it if you were starting two hours later.

Skellan
October 3rd, 2012, 01:10
I am happy to move this forward 2 hours.
Killian - would you be ok with that?

Blackfoot
October 3rd, 2012, 02:03
'forward'.. how about 'back'? You have it scheduled for 2pm EDT currently.. I can make it if it starts at 4pm EDT... (gotta get home from work)... I think that'd be 8pm your time.

RangerOps
October 3rd, 2012, 02:43
I'll bring my rogue and happily join these fine adventurers once more. I would vote for the same move ...2.5 hours to the right ----> Starting at 3:30pm Central time is much better for me and my spouse if She gets to posting soon enough.

Bloodlust
October 3rd, 2012, 02:52
Can we play the mid tier in this one? Hope so :)

Riade
October 3rd, 2012, 03:12
I applied to the game but deciding between a Ranger or a Druid create. My Husband is RangerOps asking to play a Rogue. Both are level 1.

Skellan
October 3rd, 2012, 03:23
Hi Riade, Good to have you join. i was accepting your application on the calendar using my phone and accidentally deleted it. Could you apply on the calendar again please?

Blackfoot
October 3rd, 2012, 04:15
My options for this one are Prindlemire (the Level 4 Gnome Necromancer) or Stick (the Level 2 Tengu Inquisitor) ... since Claudia probably has the spellcasting covered... I'm thinking Stick's healing abilities might come in handy... although it means that playing the higher is probably out... it seems like it would be tough anyway with a 4 two 3s and two 1s.

Bloodlust
October 3rd, 2012, 04:17
Weren't the 1s going to play a pregen (4th)?

Riade
October 3rd, 2012, 04:33
I reapplied. I do not know how to send you my character but I will roll it up on your server when it is up if that will suffice? I am still learning the Pathfinder Society character generation system. My Experience has been AD&D 2nd - 3rd editions only (PnP).

I am not enrolled in any other games

Blackfoot
October 3rd, 2012, 04:34
Hmmm.. actually.. this one might be right up Prindlemire's alley if it's an undead thing.

Blackfoot
October 3rd, 2012, 04:35
Weren't the 1s going to play a pregen (4th)?That's in the other scenario. These folks are planning on playing level 1s.

Skellan
October 3rd, 2012, 05:18
I have moved the start time to 8.30pm gmt as thats what the majority of players requested. Sorry if this scuppers anyone.

As for characters, play what you want to play. I will have the server and ts up tomorrow if you want to do your character there and have a play around with fantasy grounds.

The tier is up to you but would rather not have pre gens if we can avoid it as the 1st levels are playing up in another game and they deserve a chance to play and get xp

I am getting into the pfs and plan to run scenarios regularly, so i am sure everyone will get a fair chance of playing in scenarios that suit them.

Skellan
October 3rd, 2012, 05:40
Besides, level 1's are squishy and especially tasty for goblins :p

Blackfoot
October 3rd, 2012, 06:33
If you can't promise me lots of undead.. I'll stick with Stick. :)

Killian
October 3rd, 2012, 12:42
Time change is fine for me.

Got the .mxl's for Claudia and her familiar. She's a level 3 but not realyl a direct damage dealer so shouldn't unbalance things too much if everyone else is low level. But if you prefer let me know I can play a lower level character.

Skellan
October 3rd, 2012, 15:17
Thanks for that. Just play whatever character you want to play :)
Claudia looks fine

Killian
October 7th, 2012, 08:55
really sorry guys take me off the game internet is too unreliable for me highly likely I won't have a connection that evening :( hopefully this will be getting fixed as I wanna paly again and support the euro-friendly times. Have a great game!

Bloodlust
October 7th, 2012, 09:18
Did we decide on upper or lower tier for this one? My ranger just leveled up to level 4, so does that put me out of the running if we do the lower tier? I don't have a lower level character.

Skellan
October 7th, 2012, 12:02
As it stands the average level will put you in the tier 1-2 band for this one. I will run a higher level scenario soon if that will be any better for you, though you are still eligible for this one but the rewards won't be so good for you

Skellan
October 7th, 2012, 12:04
really sorry guys take me off the game internet is too unreliable for me highly likely I won't have a connection that evening :( hopefully this will be getting fixed as I wanna paly again and support the euro-friendly times. Have a great game!

That's fine, I understand people can't always make it. I appreciate you letting me know

Bloodlust
October 7th, 2012, 12:04
Hmm, how bad is "not good" I wonder lol.

How soon is "soon" for the higher tier one? Just that I'm on holidays at the moment so I can make these games, once work starts back up again I won't be able to (time zone difference).

Greatly appreciated you running these by the way :)

Trenloe
October 7th, 2012, 12:09
Did we decide on upper or lower tier for this one? My ranger just leveled up to level 4, so does that put me out of the running if we do the lower tier? I don't have a lower level character.
Would you have time to create a new 1st level character for this game? It's very common for PFS players to have more than 1 character across multiple levels (I currently have 6) which allows you to fit in to games at a more appropriate level relevant to the subtier played and the levels of the other PCs.

Skellan
October 7th, 2012, 12:11
I could re-run this on Thursday at a higher tier if there is enough interest. Also I currently have more people interested in this session than there are available slots. Perhaps I could do 2 sessions of different tiers if that works.
Or you could do a lower level character

Bloodlust
October 7th, 2012, 12:16
Would you have time to create a new 1st level character for this game? It's very common for PFS players to have more than 1 character across multiple levels (I currently have 6) which allows you to fit in to games at a more appropriate level relevant to the subtier played and the levels of the other PCs.

I have three characters actually - all level 4 haha.

I've had to do that for this very reason. Don't fancy a fourth.

Viktor
October 7th, 2012, 16:42
i can do either day but i only have level 1s.

Blackfoot
October 7th, 2012, 18:15
The only comment I really have to make about the levels... well ok.. it's probably not the ONLY comment.. but one comment anyway.. is that generally these non-First Steps/Tier 1 games are good to run with 2nd level and higher PCs because you can't rerun them as you can with the starter ones.
Just sorta something to keep in mind.

It 'might' be good if we (as a group) decided that while level 1s were welcome in non-tier 1 games... they could not hold a slot over a level 2 character... this is just a suggestion... or the beginnings of an idea anyway.. and really not a part of this game thread.. I should post it elsewhere for discussion... OK.. I'll stop talking now.

Skellan
October 7th, 2012, 18:34
I am not sure about this. i think the solution is to run scenarios 3-7 rather than exclude people. I think its always good to get new players joining and ultimately people should be able to play what character they want. i can understand though that its not good to have mutiple character getting to 4th and struggling to get higher. there are lots of scenarios to run.
i will do a higher level one next.
just my thoughts tho, i suppose its up to the gm

Skellan
October 7th, 2012, 18:34
I am not sure about this. i think the solution is to run scenarios 3-7 rather than exclude people. I think its always good to get new players joining and ultimately people should be able to play what character they want. i can understand though that its not good to have mutiple character getting to 4th and struggling to get higher. there are lots of scenarios to run.
i will do a higher level one next.
just my thoughts tho, i suppose its up to the gm

Skellan
October 8th, 2012, 01:10
Please could everyone wants to play this session post here with their characters and chronicle information so i can prepare
if there is more demand than spaces, i could run 2 sessions
Thanks

Viktor
October 8th, 2012, 01:51
Grey, Half-Elf Druid Level 1 : 65655 - 2

RangerOps
October 8th, 2012, 02:06
trying to figure out how to get my character info from our previous game we both were players in. It's not in my e-mail.

Bloodlust
October 8th, 2012, 02:13
Thing about different tiers though is that someone who doesn't have a PC of that level can always play a pre-gen and apply that credit either in full when their favoured PC gains that level, or immediately with reduced gold (what they would have got if they played their favoured character.

I am finding this a problem locally as well - driving to bring in more players so that everyone else is either creating insane amounts of new characters just so they can keep playing, but then that locks that scenario. It can never be played at the higher tier, so those players are forever missing out (on the gold/better items) and with only receiving tier 1-2 gold they are put way behind the growth curve and suffer at mid-levels when not properly equipped to deal with the scenarios as they have not had the gold opportunities to buy the things they need.

There are only so many scenarios. First steps are regularly run, as Blackfoot has point out - and regularly runs :) for new PCs.

I'm just adjusting my PC on Fantasy Grounds now for fourth level. I'll post it up when done.

avro5731
October 8th, 2012, 02:16
I have already played but if you need an extra to fill the table I have toons laying around..:D

Trenloe
October 8th, 2012, 02:20
trying to figure out how to get my character info from our previous game we both were players in. It's not in my e-mail.
EDIT: Assuming that you meant you wanted to get the character XML at the end of your previous game...

Try this:

On the same PC you played the game on, open Fantasy Grounds and go to "Manage Characters"
In the "Campaigns" section at the bottom, find and select the name of the game you played. Press the "Start" button.
When the game loads, select PFRPG from the "Game System Selection" window.
Go to the "characters" selection window (the grey icon in the top right with 3 people on it).
Find your character in the list in the "Import Local Character" window. It will be listed as a "server character".
You can select your character, but you can't make changes as it is "locked" in the campaign cache of the game you played. However, you can click the down arrow "Export Character" button to export the character in FG XML.
If you are running a lite or higher license you can use the Character Converter to bring this exported FG XML back into the local character cache for changing in "Manage Characters" for modification and later export to send to the GM.
If you have a full license or above you could import it into a campaign of your own for modification etc. Then export your modified character XML.

Trenloe
October 8th, 2012, 02:24
Thing about different tiers though is that someone who doesn't have a PC of that level can always play a pre-gen and apply that credit either in full when their favoured PC gains that level, or immediately with reduced gold (what they would have got if they played their favoured character.
Note: this option of applying a chronicle from a higher level pregen immediately to your own character below level 4 is only available to apply to a brand new 0 xp character - not one who has adventured before.

Bloodlust
October 8th, 2012, 02:33
Note: this option of applying a chronicle from a higher level pregen immediately to your own character below level 4 is only available to apply to a brand new 0 xp character - not one who has adventured before.

True that :)

Blackfoot
October 8th, 2012, 06:00
Stick - Tengu Inquisitor
PFS# 39241-8
Level 2
XP : 3
Fame/Prestige : 6/6
GP : 812
Faction : Andoran
Chronicle # : 4

Skellan
October 8th, 2012, 06:07
Thats ok, i have your info

Bloodlust
October 8th, 2012, 06:09
Try this:

On the same PC you played the game on, open Fantasy Grounds and go to "Manage Characters"
In the "Campaigns" section at the bottom, find and select the name of the game you played. Press the "Start" button.
When the game loads, select PFRPG from the "Game System Selection" window.
Go to the "characters" selection window (the grey icon in the top right with 3 people on it).
Find your character in the list in the "Import Local Character" window. It will be listed as a "server character".
You can select your character, but you can't make changes as it is "locked" in the campaign cache of the game you played. However, you can click the down arrow "Export Character" button to export the character in FG XML.
If you are running a lite or higher license you can use the Character Converter to bring this exported FG XML back into the local character cache for changing in "Manage Characters" for modification and later export to send to the GM.
If you have a full license or above you could import it into a campaign of your own for modification etc. Then export your modified character XML.

Where do you save it when you export it from the campaign? I can do the export just fine but I cannot then find it on my list to modify.

Skellan
October 8th, 2012, 06:12
I just create a folder for it in my documents and then import it from there

Bloodlust
October 8th, 2012, 06:13
I don't seem to have an "Import" function on my manage characters. Perhaps I am not seeing it?

I have the Lite Licence.

Skellan
October 8th, 2012, 06:16
I think you need a full license to import :(

Blackfoot
October 8th, 2012, 06:16
I think this is to be resolved in the next rev and is currently an issue in everything under Full. Supposedly export is working for lite and unregistered versions in testing right now.

Blackfoot
October 8th, 2012, 06:18
The trick for import is to use the character converter and convert it to 'local'... Trenloe walked me through the steps a few weeks back in one of the threads... it wasn't too hard at all.

Trenloe
October 8th, 2012, 06:20
I can do the export just fine but I cannot then find it on my list to modify.
Once you have exported the XML using manage characters and selecting a campaign you played as a player, you need to import it back into Fantasy Grounds

Once you've exported the XML you have 2 options:

If you have a full license you can load up a PFRPG campaign and import the XML into the campaign and modify the PC there.
If you have a lite license (or above) you can use the Character Converter (available in the <FG app data folder>\utilities folder) to import the FG XML into your local cache for use in "Manage Character" (use the "Local Import" option in the character converter).

Trenloe
October 8th, 2012, 06:24
I don't seem to have an "Import" function on my manage characters. Perhaps I am not seeing it?

I have the Lite Licence.

I think you need a full license to import :(
Actually, there is no "Import" function in manage characters - import is available into a campaign only, which is limited to Full and Ultimate license users.

See my post above - with the character converter you can "insert" (I'll use a different word than "import") FG XML into the local cache to be used by "manage characters". This allows lite license users to modify and then export their characters.

EDIT: You need to use the character converter without Fantasy Grounds running in Manage Characters mode.

Bloodlust
October 8th, 2012, 06:42
Worked a treat!

Thank you so much :)

Skellan
October 8th, 2012, 07:00
Ok, here's a mad plan....
I have someone else who wants to play at tier 1-2, so we will be able to make the minimum table size for that tier anyway. If Blackfoot and bloodlust want to suggest an alternative time to run this as tier4-5 i will be happy to do it.

Bloodlust
October 8th, 2012, 07:06
Ok, here's a mad plan....
I have someone else who wants to play at tier 1-2, so we will be able to make the minimum table size for that tier anyway. If Blackfoot and bloodlust want to suggest an alternative time to run this as tier4-5 i will be happy to do it.

It would need to be in the next couple of days as I am on holidays. I'm all for that if possible?

Skellan
October 8th, 2012, 07:19
Ok the tuesday session is definity going ahead as tier 1-2.

For tier 4-5, if blackfoot is free over the next few days, we are cooking on gas. I dont mind playing the 4th cleric pregen i played on saturday to make up tablesize if necessary so we'd only need 1 more. i am sure we can do that. If we cant fill this then you can choose whether you want to play in the 1-2 game or not.

Bloodlust
October 8th, 2012, 07:28
Sounds good :)

Blackfoot
October 8th, 2012, 13:04
Actually... I'm planning on playing my Level 2 Inquisitor for this one. My discussion regarding level 1s playing non-level 1 only scenarios had nothing to do with personal issues with your scenario but rather with group direction.
These guys are going to need the extra healing...

Bloodlust
October 8th, 2012, 13:09
Okay, that means I will have to "play down" then as we don't have enough for a second session.

RangerOps
October 8th, 2012, 14:50
I am trying to find my characters updated information. Can not find the updated version since Blackfoots game so I will re-mesage him for a copy of it to my live.com e-mail.

Blackfoot
October 8th, 2012, 14:52
I can help you out with it today after I get home from work.. sometime after 3 or 4pm EDT.

RangerOps
October 8th, 2012, 15:15
Attached is Slypnaughts character sheet.

RangerOps
October 8th, 2012, 15:17
I can help you out with it today after I get home from work.. sometime after 3 or 4pm EDT.

It worked using the information you posted.

Thank you

RangerOps
October 8th, 2012, 15:22
Was able to download the character. The sheet you provide as the DM (Blackfoot) is what I can not find in my e-mail. can you send

Skellan
October 8th, 2012, 15:29
Ok, great!

So far we have:

Slypnaught
Stick
Grey
Jamal

There are 2 spots left

Viktor
October 8th, 2012, 15:38
Here is the sheet for my Animal Companion Wolf:

Bloodlust
October 8th, 2012, 15:46
I'm seriously considering a Velociraptor with Light Armour Proficiency (feat) as my animal companion.

I'm taking the Beast Master achetype (limits my class skills but gives open choice to animal companion). I plan on changing to Paladin after this level.

Blackfoot
October 8th, 2012, 16:41
RangerOps, is the Mrs. playing in this one or not? I see she's signed up on the calendar... (along with several others)
I'm kinda surprised we have 9 folks signed up and only 4 characters uploaded... (I guess I did take some time to get mine up there .. so who am 'I' to talk.. )

Taelock
October 8th, 2012, 16:42
Hi, am new to pathfinder but will this char. work?

if not I'll make a new one tonight:)

Taelock

Blackfoot
October 8th, 2012, 16:52
Hi, am new to pathfinder but will this char. work?

if not I'll make a new one tonight:)

Taelock
You could probably rebuild this character to be a PFS character.. but as it stands with 4th Edition material in it.. it isn't PFS Legal.
Take a look at the other posts in the Pathfinder Society area of the FG forums.. particularly the tagged ones at the beginning.
Here is a link to where you can download The Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play (https://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4).
The rules are a bit specific... but not crazy... and keep everyone playing the same game.

Taelock
October 8th, 2012, 16:54
Thanks I'll have a look.

Skellan
October 8th, 2012, 17:45
Hi

You are welcome to play.
Herolabs (google it:) )is good for making legal characters quickly, if that helps you.

Ok we now have 1 spot left for this session

Taelock
October 8th, 2012, 18:06
Yes I read about that ywsterday.

Is it just normal rules or a society rules?

Blackfoot
October 8th, 2012, 18:08
HeroLab does both... you select which set you want to use under the options.
This game uses Pathfinder Society Rules.

Taelock
October 8th, 2012, 20:40
So do I need a Pathfinder Society char. to play?

Trenloe
October 8th, 2012, 20:44
So do I need a Pathfinder Society char. to play?
This is a Pathfinder Society (PFS) Organized Play game so, yes, you need a valid character to play.

If you don't have one/can't make one in time there are Pathfinder Society valid pregens available.

You will need to get yourself a PFS number though - go to the Paizo Pathfinder Society webpage (click on the Pathfinder Society logo in my signature), register with Paizo and get a PFS number.

Taelock
October 8th, 2012, 21:21
I can't seem to find it so does that mean that Two-Weapon Fighting is not allowed

Trenloe
October 8th, 2012, 21:31
I can't seem to find it so does that mean that Two-Weapon Fighting is not allowed
See what is and isn't legal in the PFS player resource page: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/about/additionalResources

The first paragraph states:

While most of the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook is legal for play (with some feat and spell exceptions)
These feat and spell exceptions are detailed in the Guide to Pathfinder Society organised play under character creation - but, basically, they are usually related to item creation feats and evil spells (you can't play an evil character in PFS).

Two weapon fighting is OK.

RangerOps
October 9th, 2012, 13:53
My wife will play if the last spot is open. She will be using Triel (Human Druid) she played in blackfoot's session. I did not get a chance to export the file but I will have it uploaded onto your server first thing prior to the game start.

If it is already taken just let me know sometime in your day.

Blackfoot
October 9th, 2012, 14:26
Riade was one of the first few to reserve a spot in the game by posting to the thread.
Here are her character files from my game the other night:
Triel - Human Druid
PFS#: 65643-1
XP: 1
PP: 2(2)
GP: 426.8
Chronicle #2

Bloodlust
October 9th, 2012, 16:08
Updated characters:

Skellan
October 9th, 2012, 16:36
Thanks everyone. I will get the characters loaded up on the server ready.

Bloodlust - although Blackfoot is playing Stick for this scenario would you still be interested in playing this at tier 4-5? I am pretty free over the next couple of days and could add this as a new game event. I have a feeling we would get enough players to run this, (though obviously I can't promise it!) I have another interested already . The rewards at that level are substantially higher (potentially more than 3x) and would be more useful to Jamal. I am thinking maybe thursday or Friday evening US time.

Bloodlust
October 9th, 2012, 16:40
I'd very much prefer to play at the higher level if at all possible but I don't want to miss out altogether. Having these holidays now is about the only time I can get to play in these online games as they usually happen during my work day.

If it can be run in the next couple of days then I'm very keen to play in it :)

Skellan
October 9th, 2012, 16:42
Ok, I don't want you to miss out either.
I will announce the game now for Thursday evening :)

Taelock
October 9th, 2012, 17:55
I think I got

Skellan
October 9th, 2012, 18:09
Got him, thanks

Blackfoot
October 9th, 2012, 18:12
One thing Taelock. When you generate Pathfinder Characters in FG. You want to switch to PFRPG mode rather than 3.5e mode. If you load 3.5 it screws up your skills and gives you things like 'Open Lock' and whatnot that are not part of the Pathfinder system.

The skills are more or less similar.. but the names are different and some of them are combined.

Taelock
October 9th, 2012, 19:03
ok got it:)

Taelock
October 9th, 2012, 21:55
Sorry have som work I need to finish. I had hoped that I would be ready but I did not make it:( and I was so looking forward for trying out pathfinder:( Would there be a game later this week?

Viktor
October 10th, 2012, 03:50
thanks skellan, was great

Riade
October 10th, 2012, 03:59
Here is my char sheet from the first quest. BTW my kitty kicks ***.

RangerOps
October 10th, 2012, 16:12
Great game ...appreciate the patience with getting going in the beginning. one of us had to get the duaghter going on her homework or she would have been feeling dropped and it not being important. Appreciate the patience and hanging in there at the end to pull the adventure to an end a little later. But no deaths!! That was one tough cookie on the end fight.

Skellan
October 10th, 2012, 23:50
Glad you all had fun, I enjoyed running it too

Your chronicle sheets are available to download here. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c0fnt9wg568icpt/v_BCi9DFxX)They are currently unsigned, so if you want to purchase anything before I sign them, just let me know.
I am missing starting gold and/or fame for Slyp and Grey, you can either just add the info to the sheets or let me know.
I will sign them shortly

No problem about the homework - homework is more important than Pathfinder!
And Aurora does indeed kick ***

Viktor
October 11th, 2012, 00:00
starting fame/pp was 1/1.

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 00:19
starting fame/pp was 1/1.

Thanks, you are all signed and done

Blackfoot
October 11th, 2012, 00:32
Unfortunately, I think you picked up Triel's info for my chronicle.
This is Stick's info:

Stick - Tengu Inquisitor
PFS# 39241-8
Level 2
XP : 3
Fame/Prestige : 6/6
GP : 812
Faction : Andoran
Chronicle # : 4

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 01:02
how did I manage that?
Ok, I have fixed it now :)

Blackfoot
October 11th, 2012, 01:03
Doesn't seem too difficult.. I know I've done similar stuff in the past.

Blackfoot
October 11th, 2012, 01:04
You do need to sign it though.

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 01:15
Ok, you are signed and done. I was checking you were happy with everything before signing

Blackfoot
October 11th, 2012, 01:26
Ahh.. ok cool. Thanks.

Bloodlust
October 11th, 2012, 02:51
Well bugger, looks like I completely miss out after all. I should have played in this one :(

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 03:40
Well i went out of my way to help you, i won't bother next time

Bloodlust
October 11th, 2012, 04:24
I'm grateful that you tried to organise a higher tier game but I think you'd agree it's better to play in a lower tier one than miss out entirely.

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 05:32
I wasn't going to run anything on saturday but I posted a game then just because you said that you wouldnt be able to play after then and I didn't want you to miss being able to play a scenario this week. It takes a lot of prep to load up a scenario and this doesn't give much time. As you arent happy anyway I feel like I may as well have not bothered.

Bloodlust
October 11th, 2012, 05:46
Sorry if you feel that way. I am indeed very grateful for you running the game :) Was just disappointed that I was ready and willing to play in the lower tier but pulled out when you said you'd run it later in the week and then it got canned.

Looking forward to this one :) Hopefully we can get some numbers happening :)

Syndrome
October 11th, 2012, 09:19
any openings in this game still?

Bloodlust
October 11th, 2012, 11:08
any openings in this game still?

That game has passed but there is this one about to happen :)

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-19: The Icebound Outpost
Saturday 13th October 8.30pm GMT
Tier 1-2 or 4-5
Run time: 4 to 6 hours

The Pathfinder Society discovers an Aspis Consortium base in an ancient Vudran temple now encased in a glacier and sends the PCs to infiltrate it and investigate the extent of the rival organization's regional operations. Can the PCs get in the well-guarded Aspis outpost and escape with their lives and the information the Society seeks?

Please sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=905

and post your character on the forum thread for this session https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17489 to book your place at the table for this scenario.

SuperBadSteve0
October 11th, 2012, 18:13
I am interested, if there is room

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 18:20
I am interested, if there is room

Great - if you are interested in the saturday game, please sign up here:
Please sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=905

and post your character on the forum thread for this session (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17489) to book your place at the table for this scenario.

SuperBadSteve0
October 11th, 2012, 18:32
Skellan, I have never played before. Is it possible to create a character to play on this campaign? I would have to create a character. I have one in mind

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 18:57
That's fine
If you download teamspeak 3 and connect to my server (address on my signature) I will help you get started

Blackfoot
October 11th, 2012, 18:58
The 'Campaign' in this case is the Pathfinder Society Organized Play Campaign.
You can find the details about it on the Paizo Website (https://paizo.com) and in The Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play (https://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4).
These are primarily one-off games where players can build their character using the PFS rules with a variety of GMs and scenarios that are part of the PF Society campaign.

SuperBadSteve0
October 11th, 2012, 19:36
I d/l 'ed team speak but cant find server in server list. can you help me find the server?

Skellan
October 11th, 2012, 19:40
if you open teamspeak and go to connections> connect and then copy/paste the server address into the window, you should find me :)
Let me know if you have any trouble

Trenloe
October 11th, 2012, 20:28
Skellan, I have never played before. Is it possible to create a character to play on this campaign? I would have to create a character. I have one in mind
Remember to follow character creation rules in the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play: https://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4

Read up more about PFS here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety

You will also need to get yourself a PFS number from the Paizo Website, and select a PFS faction for your character.

There is a bit of reading and admin work for you to do to get you started - but don't be put off, PFS is a good way to play one-shot Pathfinder games with your own character and the community here is growing.

If you have any questions, please start a new thread in the Pathfinder Society forum on this (the Fantasy Grounds) website - no need for us to clutter up this thread.

Blackfoot
October 11th, 2012, 21:03
Isn't that what I said? :)
... and this thread is dead anyway.. the game is already over. :p
clutter away!

Blackfoot
October 21st, 2012, 19:09
Slyp's character updated