PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Interest Check

kleamovich
October 1st, 2012, 00:26
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there is any interest in running any of the following campaigns...

Council of Thieves
Curse of the Crimson Throne
Kingmaker
Legacy of Fire
Rise or the Runelords
Second Darkness

To be honest I won't be able to start any of these campiagns for a while was just wondering if there is any interest. So I can make plans for one in the near future. I don't plan on having to much homebrew stuff invovled in the campaign. Once we complete the campaign if players would like to go further with their characters. I would be glad to come up with stuff to further advance your characters.

Character Creation Rules
I honestly don't care what race class combo you pick. This even goes for the Tieflings and Psonic content. Alignment will be talked more about when the time comes for character creation. Same goes for ability scores, more then likely going to use the point buy system just not sure yet. Also you must have a Diety. This will play a part in the campaign later on.

If you have any questions please ask here or send me PM.

Blackfoot
October 1st, 2012, 20:15
I might be interested in playing in Second Darkness or Kingmaker...

Thandrim
October 2nd, 2012, 00:10
There's always interest. All that really matters is dates and times. ;)

avro5731
October 2nd, 2012, 00:22
Are these PFS? I dont see them in the list.

Trenloe
October 2nd, 2012, 00:52
Are these PFS? I dont see them in the list.
These are Paizo Adventure Path campaigns, not Pathfinder Society scenarios. 6 part campaigns taking characters from level 1 to level 16 (or something similar depending on the campaign). Designed for a group of the same players who play regularly...

avro5731
October 2nd, 2012, 01:15
Sounds cool - date and times would help, but Im interested.:D

kleamovich
October 2nd, 2012, 02:49
Well right now it wouldn't start for another two monthes or so depends on how my move goes and if it is smooth or not.

Blackfoot
October 2nd, 2012, 03:18
I think he was kinda looking at which one folks had an interest in playing... is that right?

avro5731
October 2nd, 2012, 03:23
I think he was kinda looking at which one folks had an interest in playing... is that right?

I haven't played any so I'm a leaf on the wind... glancing over mods Council of Thieves looks cool and that's my 2cp

kleamovich
October 2nd, 2012, 03:51

Yes I was going to start putting which ever one had the most interest once I complete my move then I was going to start it. Plus in between my move I have to finish up my pathfinder campaign that I'm running with my buddies (pen and paper format). Once all of this is complete I was lookin into those campaigns for a base to get my hands on at GMing with FGs.

americanbully
October 7th, 2012, 15:27
There's always interest. All that really matters is dates and times. ;)
agreed! im always down for some PF

MikeParham
October 7th, 2012, 15:55
Same here, depending upon the time schedule.

Blackfoot
October 7th, 2012, 18:23
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there is any interest in running any of the following campaigns...

Council of Thieves
Curse of the Crimson Throne
Kingmaker
Legacy of Fire
Rise or the Runelords
Second Darkness

To be honest I won't be able to start any of these campiagns for a while was just wondering if there is any interest. So I can make plans for one in the near future. I don't plan on having to much homebrew stuff invovled in the campaign. Once we complete the campaign if players would like to go further with their characters. I would be glad to come up with stuff to further advance your characters.

Character Creation Rules
I honestly don't care what race class combo you pick. This even goes for the Tieflings and Psonic content. Alignment will be talked more about when the time comes for character creation. Same goes for ability scores, more then likely going to use the point buy system just not sure yet. Also you must have a Diety. This will play a part in the campaign later on.

If you have any questions please ask here or send me PM.You might do better if you added a poll to this thread.. I'm not sure if you can do it at this point or not.. but it would likely give you a better idea of the info you were looking for.
Maybe if you edit your initial post...

kleamovich
October 11th, 2012, 14:31
I have tried to add a poll to this thread and it would not work. Oh well once the time comes I will just flip a coin and see what happens.

Blackfoot
October 11th, 2012, 18:01
I guess if it came down to it when you are ready you can just start a new thread with a poll if you wanted to... I've not built one on this site myself so I'm not sure if you have to do it in the initial post or what.

SuperBadSteve0
October 11th, 2012, 18:07
I am interested. I am completely new and would need to be shown the ropes.

avro5731
October 11th, 2012, 20:54
Hope the move went well, any idea on a day or time (I know the date is still up in air)

kleamovich
October 12th, 2012, 00:54
Right now I'm looking at times and days that I can squeeze it in. Still no luck, more then likely it will be on a Sunday nights 5pm (EST) - 10pm (EST). That is what I"m looking at as far as that however I don't know if I want to do Bi-Weekly or weekly yet. If people are available during that time I could start throwing stuff together within the next few weeks (two or three). I also have an idea for a homebrew but that will come at a later time.

--EDIT--
Just throwing sunday out there I could also do wednesday's as well at the same time. Those are the days of the week that it will fall on. Times could change and be talked about but as far as days of the week those are it.

Syndrome
October 13th, 2012, 08:03
if its wednesday.. me and my gf are down to play any of those

Syndrome
October 14th, 2012, 03:26
also ive been reading and the second darkness seems pretty cool

Manium
October 14th, 2012, 20:10
If only I had enough for a full/ultimate license I'd love to host a PF/PFS scenario..

If anyone gets a game going sign me up :]

Djmaxx
September 9th, 2013, 16:38
hey has this game started yet also if it has'nt is room for 2 more and do you have a full or ultimate lisense

avro5731
September 9th, 2013, 20:34
Sundays work for me but not Wed, so either lets have fun

Nickademus
September 9th, 2013, 22:31
You guys do realize the game was posted almost a year ago, right? This guy/gal is currently starting a Reign of Winter game.

kleamovich
September 10th, 2013, 00:41
Wow.. This post was old. I actually have most of the campaign I was going to run in Fantasy Grounds. However, work took over my life. I am running the Reign of Winter AP right now - since the time has opened up in my schedule. Sorry for the inconvenience for those waiting for this past game to come around.