PDA

View Full Version : To All DM/GM's

Djmaxx
September 23rd, 2012, 23:21
I'm looking for a pathfinder game to join. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and i only have a demo version. i have been playing several Pathfinder games and have been playing for about 2 years now. The group that i play with has been very bizzy as of late and i thought i would give this a try my best classes are Rouge and Sorcerer. It might take me a bit to get used to the system in-play but i have been playing around with it for a couple of weeks. (CDT.) I am available Saturdays and Sundays after 8pm. I am a member of PFS although i have not yet played in any games i am looking to fix that with FG2. If you have a game i can join please PM me on the site i check for msg's every day.

Trenloe
September 24th, 2012, 00:18
Hi Djmaxx, welcome to the Fantasy Grounds community.

PFS games are one-shot sessions run by a number of different GMs within the community and they will put a post in the game announcement thread when they are running a game. So, subscribe to this thread to receive email updates: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16931

Also, make sure your profile is setup with the correct email address and settings to receive email updates. Games usually fill up fast, so it is best to use the "Instant Email Notifications" setting to make sure you get good notice of a new game. It will be up to you to apply to join the game - so be pro-active and keep an eye out for game announcements.

It is a little quiet at the moment in terms of games being ran, but I'm sure that will pick up...

Djmaxx
September 24th, 2012, 02:51
I have subscribed to the thread and by the time i check my mail the game is full up.
i really would like to play in a game i have had FGII for almost 2 months now and cant get into a game. my wife would kill me if i spend $20-$40 on this if im not able to get into any games thats why i dont have a license yet. I have tried to tell her that it will be easier to get into a game if i had a license but she wont hear it. So any help i can get to show her that its worth it the better plus if she likes it she will get a license too cause she likes to role play as well

JohnD
September 24th, 2012, 03:53
Go through some bills until you find she's spent >$200 on "her" stuff... then $40 for FG won't seem bad, it will almost be like an act of liberation. :)

Good luck in finding something.

Djmaxx
September 24th, 2012, 04:49
lol good idea but she dont buy for her self just the kids and if i try to us that ill be better off just cutting my testiesss off and giving them to her